• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Dash & Interior parts

All parts are original from a '91 NSX with black interior. I recently removed the K40 integrated radar detector that was installed at the dealer originally. During the process of returning the car to its native state, I also decided to replace a few parts that I thought needed freshening up. So what is up for sale are the parts that were removed. All items are sold as is. Paypal preferred. Shipping is for Continental US only. If you have questions or want additional images, please feel free to contact me. If you want to purchase multiple items together, we can work something out cause the shipping would be less.

1) Gauge visor - this is in good shape but as you can see it has the three LEDS that were installed for the K40 radar. Aside for the LED's the visor is in near new condition. $45 shipped.

2) Dash visor - good condition. Just replaced this cause I had initially purchased the wrong part so I installed the new part. $130 shipped.

3) Low Dash Panel - good condition. One of the tabs looks strange. It fit on my car since new, so not sure what to make of it. One of the round tabs adjacent to the spring clip broke, likely during the initial install for I could not find the piece anywhere. $125 shipped. - SOLD

4) Rear bulkhead - good condition. The center two lower spring clips are not present when compared to the newer one I installed. Not sure what happened to them but likely were lost during the initial install years ago. $100 shipped.

5) Center visor - not so great condition. See photo. $20 shipped.

6) Passenger visor- decent condition. Tiny tear in the seam (see photo). Mirror intact. $45 shipped

7) Rear fuse box cover- OEM- broken clip and all the text is in FRENCH- the broken clip is included. If you're handy w/ superglue & understand FRENCH this is for you- $9 for shipping only.

8) OEM oil filler cap- tiny chips along the periphery -seals well - $9 for shipping only.

NOTE: for items #7 or #8, if you purchase any of the other items above, I will simply include them in the shipment for FREE.

Last edited:
Back