• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM FOGLIGHTS

Where would you get them and how much are they?

Which lights are you talking about? The DRL's (daytime running lights) from Canada? Aftermarket fog lights? Or something else?

Originally posted by SNDSOUL:
Here is a set going pretty cheap so far.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1819678930
These are the earlier PLASTIC ones... I have a set of these available if anyone is interested.

The better-quality OE units have GLASS lenses. I believe these can be fitted with higher-wattage driving lamp type beams (not DRL, not fog). Does anyone have a source for these?

Yes I would be intrested in it. Please send me e-mail with price
smile.gif
[email protected]

Thanks

Yes, I am looking for the higher quality OEM glass lens ones. Does anyone know of a source for these or has a set like this for sale? Also looking for the OEM switch for the lights as well. Please contact me a [email protected] for any information in regards to this, thanks.

Originally posted by NMYMIRR:
Yes, I am looking for the higher quality OEM glass lens ones. Does anyone know of a source for these or has a set like this for sale? Also looking for the OEM switch for the lights as well. Please contact me at [email protected] for any information in regards to this, thanks.

Back