• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior OEM Ivory Seats, $500 - SoCal

SOLD

Up for sale are my OEM Ivory seats. I purchased these from a local owner and was going to use them for an interior project, but I ended up not needing them. The seats are in fair condition overall - the passenger side is in good condition, but the driver's side seat has seen better days, with a small amount of separation and a good bit of general wear and tear as shown in the pictures (driver's side is on the left in the pics and passenger is on the right). Rails / buckles are included; the control buttons on the seats are black, which leads me to believe they had been swapped at some point prior to my ownership, but the rails function properly.

I would like $500 firm picked up for the pair. I am located in Los Angeles. Serious inquiries only please.

41418515824_e9dd7b7c33_c.jpg

28266052818_6d5cc04a31_c.jpg

41418515724_acd9521ed1_c.jpg

28266052808_1387015c5e_c.jpg

27267603947_6f6ac4a2af_c.jpg

42091847692_d91e675d46_c.jpg

Last edited:
Up for sale are my OEM Ivory seats. I purchased these from a local owner and was going to use them for an interior project, but I ended up not needing them. The seats are in fair condition overall - the passenger side is in good condition, but the driver's side seat has seen better days, with a small amount of separation and a good bit of general wear and tear as shown in the pictures (driver's side is on the left in the pics and passenger is on the right). Rails / buckles are included; the control buttons on the seats are black, which leads me to believe they had been swapped at some point prior to my ownership, but the rails function properly.

I would like $500 firm picked up for the pair. I am located in Los Angeles. Serious inquiries only please.

How badly damaged is the padding on the drivers seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back