• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oem Jdm foglights with harness and brackets.

Hello,

I am selling my used Oem Jdm foglights. Comes with everything. Includes, harness and all brackets to bolt up. Mines were installed to a power source from the front fuse box, and a ground from the chassis.
I wired the Fog lights to come on when ignition is turned on. These are wrapped in yellow film to give them a jdm look. No cracks. Nice and bright. Asking $500. Thanks for looking.C865EA0F-3E54-4558-B07F-B8196ED5D31E.jpg345083A6-5F3A-4D90-ACD5-A52B2537D66D.jpg893781AB-B0C6-4DED-BC16-75005E438379.jpegEB3D8035-3231-4FA8-971B-152FDC6F5038.jpeg

Ravi

Last edited:
email sent. Ty

Ravi

Can you email me?
peterfy@aol
I don’t know how to private message you as I am new here, thanks!

Bump. Still for sale.

Hello Primers,

Sorry for the late reply. For some reason, I didn’t get these messages on my email. I have to logged into Prime to see the messages. Which I did a few minutes ago. I responded to SilverStreak as he was interested after the first buyer didn’t get back to me. Thanks guys.

Ravi

Hello,

The foglights have been sold to Silverstreak. Please close thread Moderator. Thanks Prime.

Ravi

Ravi, thanks for the sale. Apologies for the late response, but all was received in good order. I will be installing the lights in the next few weeks.

Best,

Kurt aka Silverstreak

Ravi, thanks for the sale. Apologies for the late response, but all was received in good order. I will be installing the lights in the next few weeks.

Best,

Kurt aka Silverstreak
Hello Kurt,

Thanks for letting me know. Let me know if you need any help with the install. Have a good one.

Ravi

Back