• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM JDM "H logo" HONDA STEERING WHEEL + CRUISE CONTROL BUTTONS SOCAL CA

BOTH SOLD and shipped to prime members CLOSE THREAD THANKS PRIME!

I have two OEM honda H logo steering wheels with cruise control buttons for sale, both are in very good condition.
However one is missing the left side horn button so it is marked down accordingly. Both have no fading on the Japanese cruise control buttons and no scratches on the honda logo airbags as well as steering wheels themselves being in very nice condition overall with only a couple minor scratches here and there due to age but otherwise are very clean.

shipping: i can ship anywhere in the usa as long as you cover shipping fees and paypal fees if you choose to pay that way. usually shipping is around 30$
steering wheel 1 Price: 530$ SOLD SOLD thanks still have other one available
steering wheel 2 (missing left horn button) price: 450$

pictures

SOLD SOLD - 580$:
500$ :

Last edited:
hello, i would like to purchase the $530 one if it’s still available. if possible, i would like to pick up tomorrow, 10/28.

i’m unable to send a pm. not sure how to message you.

Last edited:
hello, i would like to purchase the $530 one if it’s still available. if possible, i would like to pick up tomorrow, 10/28.

i’m unable to send a pm. not sure how to message you.
hi sorry anyone who msged me about these I haven't checked prime since these comments. if still interested send me a text message pls at 714 886 7892.

Back