• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior OEM MOMO NSX Type S Horn Button

Selling a genuine OEM MOMO NSX Type S horn button. It’s used but in great condition. $200 shipped CONUS. Venmo, Cash app, or PayPal (fees extra). Thanks

Attachments

• F5C975CA-A3B8-44D4-84F7-804838B0EB9D.jpg
    F5C975CA-A3B8-44D4-84F7-804838B0EB9D.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 442
  • F674FF8B-4EB1-4CA3-B3F0-A6B728E29A77.jpg
    F674FF8B-4EB1-4CA3-B3F0-A6B728E29A77.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
I'm sorry to be "that guy" but this costs $173 on Amayama brand new. Even after you factor in overseas shipping it's still cheaper. https://www.amayama.com/en/part/honda/78514sl0z71za

Why apologize then be “that guy”? I don’t think his price is crazy. Many people including myself wouldn’t want to deal with the inconsistencies of Amayama and unpredictable situations with the logistics now a days.

I’m no way affiliated with the seller but I would expect better from a moderator of this forum to hijack a for sale thread.

I don’t know if that’s a high jack. It is strange to price something that’s used above what a new one goes for. Wouldn’t that be considered taking advantage of the forum buyers?

I don’t know if that’s a high jack. It is strange to price something that’s used above what a new one goes for. Wouldn’t that be considered taking advantage of the forum buyers?

Is it really taking advantage of someone for a part that’s not available locally? I don’t know any local shops that sell NSX-R parts. Some people will pay extra $20-30 for piece of mind. Expected delivery from Japan is anywhere from October 13 to December 1. He’s not asking a ridiculous price. If it was $300+ then that’s a different story.

Why does it matter what price the seller post? People is so salty these day. Not like he is forcing people to buy it....

Good luck with the sale OP.

edit: "seller"

Last edited:
Why does it matter what price the buyer post? People is so salty these day. Not like he is forcing people to buy it....

Good luck with the sale OP.

I agree this is supposed to be a Free Market.....Buyers pay for something at any price they can afford!

I really dislike when someone hijack a thread with the Price was xxx at XXX

Bram

Free market rules.. no harm no foul...carry on...:wink:

Back