• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain OEM NA1 Fuel Pump Resistor Assembly 16717-PR7-A01

Fits 1991-1996 NA1 3.0l only. Will not fit cars with 3.2l motor.

No longer available from Acura in the United States, though it might be available from Honda overseas.

Removed from my '96 NSX in 2015 when I upgraded the fuel pump to support a turbo. Works fine.

Markings on case read:

Denso
196171-0082
0.55ohm 090 (might be 09Q) 08
Made in Japan R7B

$50 shipped in CONUS.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

PM sent.
Issue with USPS.
Tracking number shows delivered but nothing arrived.

I see what you mean about the tracking. That's strange.

If you expand the 'tracking history' section on the USPS tracking webpage, it shows (with our specific location details removed):

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
August 17, 2021, 10:59 am
Delivered, In/At Mailbox
(Your city/state)
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 10:59 am on August 17, 2021 in (Your city/state)

August 17, 2021, 10:59 am
USPS picked up item
(My city/state)

August 16, 2021, 11:50 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
(My city/state)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I created the label last night after you sent payment, and USPS picked up the package from my house today at 10:59am. Tracking also shows the package was delivered to your address at the same time (10:59am), which is impossible unless USPS has really improved their service times.

The package has your correct address on it - I'll forward a copy of the label to you.

If this isn't cleared up on USPS tomorrow morning I'll file a 'missing mail search request' with the post office.

This is probably just an error in the tracking system; I'll make sure the package gets to you.

"Tracking also shows the package was delivered to your address at the same time (10:59am), which is impossible unless USPS has really improved their service times"

Hahahaha. Thanks, 1of80, I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks for your follow-up.

Back