• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oem nib bose door speakers, oem nib sub, original oem floor mats, oem car cover and c

I recently sold my 9000 mile 1992 NSX

I purchased directly from Bose brand new OEM door speakers and brand new OEM sub
pn 284680-002. 284680-001 and 284679-001

there still in the original box from the Bose shipping company, I paid 460

looking for 400+ shipping

I also have a original car cover in very good condition no rips tears with bag

500+ shipping -SOLD

I also have an original OEM center console that's been converted for a single DIN player, with a small crack at the repair site( barely noticeable), this would be good if someone's going to a double DIN and wants to repaint.

$100 plus shipping

I also have six coil packs for May 1992 with 9000 miles, I replace these as preventative maintenance but the car did not seem to run any different, these were difficult to find I had to source them from Japan

$200 plus shipping for all six - SOLD

igniter for 92.

$60 plus ship- SOLD

send me an email or p.m. at [email protected]
i'll try to shoot some photos out

Last edited:
Located in central Ohio willing to meet someone, i'll try to shoot some photos tonight all I have in my office is the box with the speakers

Last edited:
Unfortunately i'm stuck at work today and can't get any pictures till I get to my garage tonight I'll post them tonight I have a slew of emails and personal messages meaning I must've price these market or less

IMG_0295.jpgIMG_0296.jpgIMG_0297.jpgIMG_0298.jpg

I also had to buy the hubcaps myself for when my dealer broke 2 breaking off the tabs one of these is perfect and the other one has some surface scratches but not too noticeable main thing is the tabs are not broken but you have to be delicate, our use anti-seize , make me an offer.

Last edited:
IMG_0299.jpg

I believe they call this the igniter, I bought one when I did the tuneup on my 92 this has 9000 miles, when I put the new one and it made no difference, make me an offer I believe these are fairly expensive I'll have to look it up

I've been overwhelmed with emails and personal messages, at least 25 inquiries, I'm gonna try to get through some of these tonight and figure out who gets first offers, my only inquiry is is anybody local That can pay cash? Not sure that my personal PayPal is active, I'll have to check with my office manager if we can just use the business

I'll be in North West Columbus this Friday night through Saturday night, PM sent.

I would like200 for the floor mats there really in outstanding condition, the ones on eBay now are 250 and they're in much worse shape, the center caps I'd like 50 for the good one and 25 for the average one....I should get back to some more emails tonight the only thing definitively sold is the car cover to a local buyer

left 2 messages on 7/31 early am concerning the coils. hopefully you received them.

Email since sometime yesterday or Sunday, interested in the floor mats, I will be in Columbus this Friday and Saturday night, cash ready and hand. :)

Yinzer. I think I did get your email, early on, I'll put you down for the mats, are you interested in anything else I'll send you an email

OK, I sent emails out to the first emails I received by private messages, I have yet to hear back from three people, they may have reconsidered, if I don't hear back by tonight at 8 PM I'm gonna go to number two on the list, I promise I'm doing my best to do this equitably. I've been fortunate to find many parts on the forums that I've been very satisfied with and I'm sure these will live up to expectations, one of the reasons I got out of my car was parts scarcity

Ok. Didn't hear back from my first set of people, I'm gonna run list and go to set number two, for those very interested especially in combining shipping on multiple parts please send me a private message or email again

Update.

Looks like mats and hubcaps are sold as well as the coil packs and igniters

I have a solid offer for the speakers but it's in Europe and requires a lot more shipping costs for the buyer as well as customs issues, where there any US buyer still interested?

Last edited:
IMG_0339.jpg

I also found one of these ignition switches, brand new, make me an offer I'll have to look up the price I think they're pretty reasonable

OK. Everything has been sold or spoken for. I still have the speakers remaining, anyone somewhat reasonably close I have a very solid offer from Europe but there's a lot of customers issues and potential repackaging I thought I had an email from someone in the US but thought I would bump this post, thanks

Back