• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oem Nsx-r headliner complete kit. 9 pieces

I have for sale a oem Nsx type-r pure black complete headliner kit. All pieces are basically in brand new condition, I would rate them a 9.5/10 because I opened the original Honda packaging and test fitted all items. Fits all LHD or RHD coupes. Standard Black interior nsx’s came with seagull gray headliners, this will complete a full black interior or for those trying to do a nsx-r conversation. Very beautiful sparkling black material when it’s bright outside.

Complete kit includes

-Headliner
-Right & left A pillars
-Right & left B pillars
-Right & left sunvisors (mirror is on the drivers side)
-interior dome light
-center sunvisor

Shipping for all the pieces is more than 1k$ from mita which brings the total for the complete nsx-r headliner kit to more than 3.5k$ from Mitamotorsports in Japan. Also, the pure black headliner is on back order right now.

My price- 2300$
I prefer local pickup but willing to ship if I don’t get any local interest.

I’m having a hard time hosting pics(Flickr). If you’re interested PM your e-mail or telephone # and I can send many pics.

Thanks

Interested. I’m 45 min north of NYC would you be willing to meet me some place just outside the city.

Back