• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Official Ayrton Senna Tribute thread"

There are many never seen Ayrton Senna video's popping up on Youtube.

Click the link below for one of the best collection of footage on Senna anywhere on the planet. I literally spent hours this weekend watching these videos on my 50" plasma hooked up via HDMI streaming through my computer.

Enjoy. Long Live Senna. Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole Senna, Senna.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ayrtonsennaonline

I'm a big fan of Senna as well. I took these pics at the Honda Collection Hall in Japan, they had a few interesting Senna related items. Enjoy!

Jeff

1989 Mclaren MP4/5
IMG_7142.jpg

Senna's B racing license
IMG_7234.jpg

Memorabilia
IMG_7235.jpg

IMG_7237.jpg

I'm guessing a kart license.
IMG_7236.jpg

For your listening pleasure...

Thought I'd put this here since many might not know of its existence due to its obscurity. Many, many years ago Sega Corporation put together a series of interviews in the form of media discs to help promote usage of their Sega Saturn gaming console.

In 1995 they put together this special series entitled, Ayrton Senna: Personal Talk, containing 4 separate interviews from '87, '88, '90, and '93 with Senna conducted by former F1 Head/Project Leader Yoshitoshi Sakurai.

Although the disk was for Japan Sale Only...
senna_cd.JPG

All of the interviews are in English w/Japanese subtitles.

Many of the discussions and stories you will have perhaps heard or read in biographies but nothing beats hearing him say it himself.

Back