• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Official Group Buy - Prospeed NSX Sport Exhaust

I have an '02 with the engine cover and OEM cats and I am happy to report that there is NO droning :smile: It gets louder between 2400 and 2500 RPMs but goes away after that. At highway speeds, it's like OEM.

You figure out the fitment issue?

You figure out the fitment issue?

I took it to a reputable muffler shop today and with some torching and bending, they got it mostly there. It still doesn't exactly center in the valence cutouts but it is closer. The tips are level and pointed in the same direction now so it's 85 to 90% there. When I get the titanium tips installed, I think they might mask the centering issue a bit. Other than the fitment tweaking required, I love this exhaust!

Is it ready yet?

The 2.25" exhaust is available now. I also slightly redesigned it to offer greater clearance for any rear diffuser you might wish to run. =)

You can see the difference below... The FI version is beefier vs. the NA version and perfect for all those CTSC guys =) It is called the DSE-002.

FI Version

photo 1.jpg

NA version

prospeed_exhauast_syst3 (1).jpg

Last edited:
The 2.25" exhaust is available now. I also slightly redesigned it to offer greater clearance for any rear diffuser you might wish to run. =)

You can see the difference below... The FI version is beefier vs. the NA version and perfect for all those CTSC guys =) It is called the DSE-002.

FI Version

View attachment 101593

NA version

View attachment 101595

How is our original group buy order coming along? I have a few potential buyers for my Taitec GTLW but we can't do anything until my Prospeed comes in, Let me know what the status is. Thanks- Chris

Hey Chris, it shipped last week USPS. On me and ill give you the tracking number bud! Hawaii takes a lil longer to get to you but you will love it bud! The only one in the islands! :)

That's awesome Brian. Should match up perfectly to the Prospeed cats I have. Once I get the headers I'll do the RDX injectors and ECU ROM tune.

Thanks,
Chris

Back