• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official: KW Coilover Sale of 2015 | THMotorsports largest KW Dealer

Update 11/10/2015

group-eee38cb9-4ac2-485b-9c76-401b031f3deb-350.jpg

KW V3 Coilover kit for 1991-2005 NSX

The new KW Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers

Features

* Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
* Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
* Individual height adjustment
* German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
* High-quality components for long life
* Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
* Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
* 14- level adjustable compression damping
* Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment

They are killer on the track and street driving is smooth sailing. Made 100% in Germany and imported into the US, these have been an UBER popular line with the BMW guys for years, and their quality never ceases to amaze me.

They are in stock now and ready to ship
wink.gif

CALL FOR PRICING CAN'T ADVERTISE THESE PRICES!

How to order?: Call us at the number below

Contact Luke for best price!

Last edited:
Everything arrived ok :) In the process of installing them now. Never installed coilovers before so I am taking my time. Got the rear springs and shocks removed last night, so far so good! Thanks again for the great deal

Luke is a cool guy, we went to high school together. Make sure you ask for the EPHS discount!

BTW I'm still loving my KWs.

Back