• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Prime "Where are they now" thread....

Agreed! There is (or at least was) something special about this place, and I have zero desire to join FB.
I whole heartedly agree on both points.

Who else remembers the Wednesday night chats? Some of those were funny as fuck.
Oh, the NSXPrime chat feature, lol.

Hey, I didn't know there was an agreed upon night to jump on for chatting.
Bring it back!!

Still here but transitioning careers.....

From one lawyer to another, best of luck, Bob! I think you would make an excellent judge.

I challenge all you FB lurkers to come on back.......heck.. I'll do a group buy ......

Seriously. FB just isn't the same. It's so much better over here, but the kids love their social media.

Bob, best of luck!

Agreed! There is (or at least was) something special about this place, and I have zero desire to join FB.

Prime is the Mos Eisley Spaceport of NSX ownership. :) The problem with FB is the allure- you get instant feedback and it is much easier to sell something. But, it's not searchable and lacks the history of Prime. I really wish we could claw the new owners back here.

Anyway, I'm still here, errrr...back after a GT-R induced hiatus. I miss my Prime buddies though:

tbromley - what a great guy! I really thought he would be one of the people who kept his NSX forever
WingZ - my brotha from another mutha, Perry! He was such a cool dude.
Shawn - the love this guy had for the car was infectious. So sad his NSX business failed the way it did.
CL65 Captain - another great owner, solid DIY-er and track rat.
Malibu Rapper and D'Ecosse - great contributors and wizards of the NSX interior and A/V
Turbo2Go - Our resident JDM obsessive. :) He was convinced that $8,000 header from Japan made 500 more whp than the Comptech. I loved reading his posts.
ediddynsx - such a great owner and ambassador for the car. He really helped me early on in my ownership experience.
Ken Sax - the Overlord of Prime. One of the original owners and a wealth of info.
john@microsoft - one of the few who was brave enough to cage and race his NA2. I loved all of his posts- great sense of humor.
L_RAO - Loc did so much singlehandedly to advance the NA performance potential of the NSX. It's sad he is no longer active.

great recap!!!!! Don't forget the missivs of steveny....the DAL guys....Mark B...

great recap!!!!! Don't forget the missivs of steveny....the DAL guys....Mark B...

That recap is what I’m talking about! Steveny is posting on the Zanardi auction over on Bring a trailer.

Also forgot Jason (nsxsupra) and Vance Hu! As a new owner in 2007, I was in awe of Vance. He seemed to have all the JDM hookups and his car was famous lol. And Jason's NSX-R replica was my main motivation to mod my 91. He had real NSX-R seats, IIRC. I really miss Vance's posts around here- he had a great sense of humor.

Last edited:
Wish these OG’s would drop in to say hello.

Wish these OG’s would drop in to say hello.

O G . . . . Original Gravity? Owner's Group? :biggrin:
BFF's?

Saw steveny's comments on BAT.

VanceHu was so much fun! Knowledgeable. Hope he is doing well. Wonder where his Berlina (02-05) is now?
Ken Sax was fortunately at NSXPO 2019 in our Nation's capitol. Reportedly doing well and happy he still joins in!
WingZ - as far as I know, he runs silent&runs deep still in Bloomfield, MI (N suburban Detroit, MI - the Motor). Still
a belief he retains his 2004 LBBP six speed - man that guy tracked all of 'em!
tbromley - he stated he was tired of getting dogged on 'Prime - I think now in relation to any new NSX and when. Had a beef with hot honda over it. I wish tbromley would return to nsx-ville. Interesting dude.
shawn - well, ...............shawn. Passion NSX displayed. Needed a front office/website/accounting/snapping temper handler dude to keep all feces consolidated.
CL65captain - good guy. Met him 2007 nsxpo at Columbus, OH. Could drive. Knew all the mods. I think he married while he was here after a few years, and then had family. So he is likely very busy and moved on from nsx-ville. Hope we hear from.

Hey, remember Ross? stmpo?
And the Ford panel van selling candy?
The Lithuanian who specializes in carbon fiber?

SO MANY other Primers missed!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iRt9Hq5zoCg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

By some miracle, I actually received my Tamoske CF parts.

By some miracle, I actually received my Tamoske CF parts.

lol just as good as the cookware from the dollar store....:frown::biggrin:

Great thread, Kid! I admit, I travel in and out of NSX Prime land. Depends on whether i have an NSX in the garage or not. Regardless, it's a special place and I always appreciate that site is running and keeps a light on for me.

Speaking of enthusiasts, what about that kid from down under? NERO something?...

Neonsx......great guy maybe Scott from Australia could clue us in...

Great thread, Kid!

You know, we were all hanging out at NSXPO. May or may not have been drinking and we went down memory lane. Some real funny stories.

I never had FB so I really don't understand how it works but I'm still here, 15 years later.

Went from a 25 year old "KID" to a 40 year old "KID". This all started with a WTB Ad in the marketplace, bought a 1 way ticket to Virginia the next day and the love affair is as strong as ever. Happy to report, life has been amazing. Great wife named Christine, have a 5 year old daughter named Violet, and a Goldendoodle named Honey. I still have my NSX and a bunch of other cars too. I'm a bit of a hoarder and have a problem selling them. Playing tennis 3 to 4 times a week and still loving anything car related.

Love this forum and hope to be here for years to come.

ahhh the nsxpo afterglow is strong with this one.....

I am still around, back in my 4th NSX. Picked up 2003 last week, good to be back. Love this car to death. Long lost 10 years, traumatized due to intense passion for the car and recovered. Feel like original NSX is a long lost friend not just car.

I hope Turbo2go is still around.

Last edited:
sweet ,,welcome back!

Oh, do tell!

I am still around, back in my 4th NSX. Picked up 2003 last week, good to be back. Love this car to death. Long lost 10 years, traumatized due to intense passion for the car and recovered. Feel like original NSX is a long lost friend not just car.

I hope Turbo2go is still around.

Welcome back, Supra.

Please spill the beans. 2003 Silver w/ silver insides? Out of Pennsylvania, via a b a t by chance? If so........premium pickup. :smile:

Welcome back, Supra.

Please spill the beans. 2003 Silver w/ silver insides? Out of Pennsylvania, via a b a t by chance? If so........premium pickup. :smile:

no, it is silverstone on black, bone stock. Originally I wanted to buy Synth19's amazing Imola Orange. Synth19's for sale post got me interested in getting original NSX again. When I saw the pics I was just amazed by its beauty. It went so fast before I could even send a message.

Whoever got it, congrats, that is one hell of tastefully done NSX.

I bought exhaust and Shorai 4.8lb battery before I even got the car. All free weight reduction done, exhaust and battery installed in first week. Now just looking for Supercharger or Turbo option. The car drives amazing as is, the gearing helps a lot.

This is my 2nd NC1 (19 Berlina Black) and NA2

Attachments

• IMG_3699.jpg
    IMG_3699.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 228
  • 75A34BBE-81BB-447F-9ACB-1BD21C0E7B87.JPG
    75A34BBE-81BB-447F-9ACB-1BD21C0E7B87.JPG
    671 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
nsxsupra said:
no, it is silverstone on black, bone stock. Originally I wanted to buy Synth19's amazing Imola Orange. Synth19's for sale post got me interested in getting original NSX again. When I saw the pics I was just amazed by its beauty. It went so fast before I could even send a message.

I bought exhaust and Shorai 4.8lb battery before I even got the car. All free weight reduction done, exhaust and battery installed in first week. Now just looking for Supercharger or Turbo option. The car drives amazing as is, the gearing helps a lot.

Welcome back! Your GPW was one of my early inspirations. Happy to see you with a NC1 and a NA2! I have to say the NC1 looks really good in Berlina Black. The angle in your pic really flatters the car and makes it look lower and wider. Any idea what Vance is up to these days?

Welcome back! Your GPW was one of my early inspirations. Happy to see you with a NC1 and a NA2! I have to say the NC1 looks really good in Berlina Black. The angle in your pic really flatters the car and makes it look lower and wider. Any idea what Vance is up to these days?
Thank you. I have not talk to Vance for 5+ years. However, knowing him and his passion for Honda. 1000% certain he still has the badass NSX, one amazing built, that NSX need to be kept forever. My other best NSX friends Chad (Chado) still has his, Scorp (John) sold his last built, Pablo (Dashingby) I saw him at the NSX meet yesterday.

Welcome back, Jason! Nice to see you back in an NSX (or two) again.

I am still here.....senior discounts now? Can’t find STMPO ROSS....have his old number but no reply....was one crazy SOB.

yes he was.....

Back