• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

official spotted thread

Black Gen 1 in Gainesville by the movie theater, I had the white 2017 NC1. Hit me up if you want to cruise with us sometime, I live in the area

Finally after about 7 years I spotted one out in the wild. My 5 year old daughter always wants to play the “Tesla” spotted game with the occasional “how about we play the NSX game?” Of course I always say absolutely! The whole family was in the car and finally got to shout out “NSX!” Spotted on Timonium Rd going West under I-83 in Maryland around 4:45PM on Dec 22nd. Black and lowered. Exhaust sounded really nice!

Finally after about 7 years I spotted one out in the wild. My 5 year old daughter always wants to play the “Tesla” spotted game with the occasional “how about we play the NSX game?” Of course I always say absolutely! The whole family was in the car and finally got to shout out “NSX!” Spotted on Timonium Rd going West under I-83 in Maryland around 4:45PM on Dec 22nd. Black and lowered. Exhaust sounded really nice!
That was me! Lol

Back