• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Official" Zanardi Thread...

Selling? It’s the one car I own I’d never sell.

Never say never!!! Someone offers you $250,000, you'd be crazy not to sell. You'd be able to buy another one, and have $$$ left over for yet another vintage toy!!!

I'm sure BAT is seeing an uptick in traffic due to the pandemic....If I had a Z and was willing to sell I bet when we can gather again That getting it run through the next BJ or Mecum/RM live auction would be a good bet...

Highly doubtful since only a handful change hands over 2-3 yrs & most of those are ones with neglect or problems/major repairs done.

Never say never!!! Someone offers you $250,000, you'd be crazy not to sell. You'd be able to buy another one, and have $$$ left over for yet another vintage toy!!!

And buy what, GT2? Too reminiscent of my 911 Turbo. The only way I'd sell it was if I desperately needed the money or it drastically changed my life.

New owner of Zanardi #47 here. Car is amazing. Seller was fabulous and kept it in top condition.
Car is 100% stock and near mint condition. Looks 3 yrs old, if that. Only approx 31k miles.
Have had it looked over top to bottom by 2 Amelia Island Concours winning restoration experts.
They had it up on a lift, evaluated entire car and underside, took >50 paint meter readings - ZERO evidence of any paint or bodywork fortunately.
Truly a lucky find. All it needed was a new turn signal bulb.

Planning on some paint correction and clear bra then getting it out.

Last edited:
New owner of Zanardi #47 here. Car is amazing. Seller was fabulous and kept it in top condition.
Car is 100% stock and near mint condition. Looks 3 yrs old, if that. Only approx 31k miles.
Have had it looked over top to bottom by 2 Amelia Island Concours winning restoration experts.
They had it up on a lift, evaluated entire car and underside, took >50 paint meter readings - ZERO evidence of any paint or bodywork fortunately.

Congrats again on the car!

Last edited:
Sheer insanity. I wonder if this, if it holds up, will raise values for all.

Congrats! Would love to see pictures of her and welcome to the club!

Up past $215k now with 2 days left. I'm sure we'll see the usual spike in bids at the end too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If you throw out the $1.2M charity auction for the first NC1 out, what is the most expensive NSX (NA1, NA2, NC1) ever sold in the US? Could the BaT auction for Zanardi #51 end up as the most expensive NSX ever sold in the US to date? I know a couple NA1-Rs were recently imported and the NC1 tops out a little over $200k.

haha now comes the wave of zanardi clones.....

@The Kid
@Meeyatch1
@Sterling Sackey
@Honcho
Does anyone know the paint code for Zanardi wheels ? - My Type S has the same wheels and I can't find the definitive paint code - several codes have been suggested over the years, but I can't find anything from Acura or Honda stating the paint code.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I believe it is Washi Grey (Grey Metallic) however I've never seen a paint code for it.

Back