• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OK's....let's try this again. New Owner

I thought I had found a nice black 2005 in LA. Things turned out not to be. The car was...let's say...not well cared for. Again, props to Supra2nv for looking at the car and all the advice!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102297

Moving on...Just got back from Kid's NJ dealership and cemented the deal on a 2005 Silver/Silver (my favorite color!) he just got in from Florida. It was quite a haul from NV to NJ but well worth it. Never actually seen a NSX up close or drove one for that matter......OMFG....memory of C5 Vette fades quickly:biggrin: Unfortunately, due to a tight day off schedule, I picked a day when the Kid was off and did not actually get to meet him :frown: Things still went smoothly (THX Kid!). Shippers (DeMoise) already picked it up. It is gonna be a long next week or two :tongue:

Now, if I don't screw this up, a couple of quick pics....

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

Obie, the Kid's coworker at Bridgewater Acura

IMG_0431.jpg

Me!

Congrats!

I feel like im out in the parking lot looking at my car!:biggrin: Congrats man, looks great.

So is that the "Kid" in the background yawning?

No. Nice story OP ,good luck tearing up those beautiful mountain roads in Tahoe.

You will not be disappointed!!! I came out of a C5 into the NSX 6 years ago. Couldn't wait for the chevy's lease to be up, when the NSX's lease was up, extended it 6 months, than bought it off the lease, still excited every time I go for a drive. I can't say the same of the previous cars that I had. I'm sure that the Kid did the right thing, but be cautious, he'll have you driving back here for NSX Stock!!!!

PS, better change your profile, you're no longer a virgin

Very nice - welcome!

Patience is a virtual & rewarding in this case. Congrats. Are you in North Tahoe or South Tahoe? I have never seen an NSX in the Tahoe area. Nice job.

Patience is a virtual & rewarding in this case. Congrats. Are you in North Tahoe or South Tahoe? I have never seen an NSX in the Tahoe area. Nice job.

I bought my '02 Silver/Silver from Tahoe....kinda funny huh?

Glad you were HAPPY!:biggrin: That car happened to be extra clean, my tech that certified it was very impressed. I drove it, felt very tight and drove like an NSX should...Perfect. When the car had originally come in, I planned on parking and selling my Red 05 but you called me so quickly and before I could transfer my stuff, she was sold. Im glad it went to a nice guy and a prime member. It was my day off, wish I would have been there:wink: Good luck:biggrin:

Congrats man...beautiful!!!

Glad you were HAPPY!:biggrin: That car happened to be extra clean, my tech that certified it was very impressed. I drove it, felt very tight and drove like an NSX should...Perfect. When the car had originally come in, I planned on parking and selling my Red 05 but you called me so quickly and before I could transfer my stuff, she was sold. Im glad it went to a nice guy and a prime member. It was my day off, wish I would have been there:wink: Good luck:biggrin:

I wish you were there too ;)

Congrats on your new car...it looks awesome. I love the silver interior. Enjoy it!

Back