• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

old documentation, books, models, press materials

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought one of the first NSXs in 1990 and collected as much documentation, press material, and manuals as I could find. The car is long gone and I need to clear the shelf space for Lotus Elise documentation. I offer the following for $250 or best offer by May 1. If no good offers on the full lot, I will divide it up:

<ul>

<li type="disc">original purchase package including Bose demonstration cassette and CD, NSX:Technical Information and Development History (hardbound book), and a tire wear booklet.

<li type="disc">original press kit from 1990 Los Angeles and Detroit Auto Shows. Includes two press slides

<li type="disc">NSX book with brushed aluminium, seen to right front. Unopened plastic cover

<li type="disc">Japanese brochure, pictures and color chart (see my site for picture of latter)

<li type="disc">1997 New car brochure

<li type="disc">NSX small pocket book from Japan, 190 pages, drawings, interviews (Japanese)

<li type="disc">NSX-R book, Japanese, 100 pages, large format (12" x 9"), great pictures

<li type="disc">Body repair manual from Acura, 1991 Model Series

<li type="disc">ETM Service Manual Electrical Troubleshooting 1991

<li type="disc">Revell SnapTite Acura NSX 1:24 model, not built

<li type="disc">Revell Acura NSX 1:24 model, unopened, plastic wrapped

<li type="disc">Tamiya Honda NSX 1:24 model, not built

</ul>

See pictures at

http://www.sandsmuseum.com/forsale/index.html

Michael

408-773-1170

material has found a home

Thanks for the interest in all the NSX stuff. It has all found a good home and will be appreciated.

It was nice talking with all the people that expressed an interest. It reminded me of the happy memories I have as a former NSX owner for seven years. I miss that car...

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back