• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Only in Dubai...

Dogs just don't do it anymore...

9113_tigerdubairrover.JPG

dsc000703lx3.jpg

dsc00086copybt1.jpg

dsc0075copyyp9.jpg

According to Discovery channel, Texas has no law against owning cute exotic pets:biggrin:

It is sad exotic pets should be in the wild.

Nice. Wonder what the details are. Last I checked lions are endangered hence isn't it against the law to have one as a pet? :confused: I used to know an animal trainer in the movie industry and she had lion cubs at her place a couple times, but wow did they have to have a paper trail of licenses and exemptions a mile long. Or as the title says, this is Dubai, and is this just another example of too much money and nothing better to do with it?

Money can not buy class. This is like someone living in a trailer winning the lotto, they go nuts. I can't wait in 5-10 years when the oil money dries up.

Unfortunately, man. I don't think oil demand will dry up in our lifetime.

I can't wait in 5-10 years when the oil money dries up.

Something I learned recently, oil and natural gas currently only represents about 6% of Dubai's economy today. We'll be seeing this kind of stuff for awhile. :tongue:

Something I learned recently, oil and natural gas currently only represents about 6% of Dubai's economy today. We'll be seeing this kind of stuff for awhile. :tongue:

Wow, I'm shocked. I thought the same thing. Where does the rest of the economy come from? Im sure Tourism is growing strong:wink:

I have one better than that; my mini-dachshund rides in the car with me in her own car seat (and harness of course). I can't stop at a light with out people next to me wanting to talk about her. In her defense, she is awfully cute- (see picture to the left)

Back