• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Open Track Time (New to Forum)

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum so please bear with me.

I just purchased a new NSX and I was trying to find out some open tracks where I could take my car. I've never taken a car to a track before so hoping someone can help.

Thanks,

Max

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum so please bear with me.

I just purchased a new NSX and I was trying to find out some open tracks where I could take my car. I've never taken a car to a track before so hoping someone can help.

Thanks,

Max

What's your definition of "open tracks"?

I am located in the Indianapolis area, but would be willing to drive a few hours to get somewhere. I'm not sure if open tracks is the right description, but I basically want to take my car to drive on a track so that I can drive it like it was meant to be driven. I heard that there are sometimes groups of people or clubs that rent out tracks for the weekend and I was wondering if there is a message board or website out there with a full list by location.

Thanks again for the help.

I am located in the Indianapolis area, but would be willing to drive a few hours to get somewhere. I'm not sure if open tracks is the right description, but I basically want to take my car to drive on a track so that I can drive it like it was meant to be driven. I heard that there are sometimes groups of people or clubs that rent out tracks for the weekend and I was wondering if there is a message board or website out there with a full list by location.

Thanks again for the help.

If you like your nsx (and your life) please do not go out with any “group of guys” unless it is a legitimate HPDE school where you will get classroom instruction and have an instructor in your passenger seat. Nobody should simply take their car on a track to see what it can do without having proper equipment, training and supervision.

If you're a NSXCA member you can register for this years NSXPO and get some track time

Back