• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ordered my new Exhaust today!!!

HE HE HE HE HE!!!!! :biggrin:

Just got off the phone with SOS.(Seth)

My Taitec JGTC Parallel is on it's way. he he he
also got my ear plugs ready. :biggrin:

Cheers!!!

Seth Thanks again!!!!
Excellent SOS Cust Service

I love it when you guys get new toys for the cars and get giggly....It make me happy. :biggrin:

I've also got some things coming from SoS....but I won't hijack this thread. I'll make a new one on Monday when everything gets installed :biggrin:

amgnsx said:
HE HE HE HE HE!!!!! :biggrin:

Just got off the phone with SOS.(Seth)

My Taitec JGTC Parallel is on it's way. he he he
also got my ear plugs ready. :biggrin:

Cheers!!!

Seth Thanks again!!!!
Excellent SOS Cust Service

Wait thats not what you told me hehehehhehe (j/p), congrats on your new exhaust, you will love the JGTC (I know I do) Your neighbors will love you as you startle them deep in their sleep. :biggrin:

spartan2-3 said:
Wait thats not what you told me hehehehhehe (j/p), congrats on your new exhaust, you will love the JGTC (I know I do) Your neighbors will love you as you startle them deep in their sleep. :biggrin:

i know spartan2-3. i'll make sure i'll rev the engine when i get home @ 2am right before i close my garage. he he he.

Next on the wish list are, replica na2 type-r CF spoiler, and rotors. Hopefully i get enough funds to have them in time for the summer drives.

Ariel,

I am glad you are excited to get your exhaust...you should be! It is a great exhaust, a little loud yes, but for some of us that is exactly the tone we are looking for...
Thanks again for the props, I am glad to help out anyone, anytime!

Take Care

-Seth
SoS

That's great Ariel!!! Now... I can't wait to hear it in person, so I can order one myself! :biggrin:

Finally installed the Exhaust!!!
will post pix soon....

Last edited:
ok now it's in.. he he

but i noticed that the pipes are starting to discolor a lil bit from heat. is there anything i can apply or use to prevent the discolor or is there anything i can use to bring back the shine and keep it bling bling???

Attachments

• P1030197.JPG
    P1030197.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 635
  • P1030223.JPG
    P1030223.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 641
  • P1030222.JPG
    P1030222.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 634
  • P1040002.JPG
    P1040002.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:
Also not as loud, coz still new. cant wait till it's all broken in, he he he.

Last edited:
haha. I love how your exhaust blew crap into the camera lense. You know I must admit I didn't think the Taitec parallel would sound that good. I like it a lot. Its not even that loud IMHO. I've heard some nasty high pitched exhausts, but that one has a good tone with a clean high pitch. awesome exhaust.

Thanks Ariel for the pictures and video! :smile: It really sounds better in person! :biggrin: Now you make me wanna order one for myself... :tongue:

thanks everyone.. he he he still having a blast with the exhaust. so far only logged 100miles on the new exhaust. right off the bat i felt the HP gains. he he. now 0-160mph is qucker than ever.
take that mazda. ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!!!

I like it. How much was it? Was it easy to install? How long did it take you to install it?

How much more horsepower do you gain from installing just the exhaust? I have heard the only significant difference is when you change the header, exhaust, etc to get the gain.

amgnsx said:
Here is a JGTC Sound CLIP.
(FYI: the engine is already warmed up. Just re started the engine for Sound) :biggrin:

Also not as loud, coz still new. cant wait till it's all broken in, he he he.

Last edited:
vtec888 said:
I like it. How much was it? Was it easy to install? How long did it take you to install it?

How much more horsepower do you gain from installing just the exhaust? I have heard the only significant difference is when you change the header, exhaust, etc to get the gain.

SOS gave me a good deal/ call them Seth helped me, but either chris or seth. they are cool.
yeah it was easy to install, took only about 2 1/2 hr's. it could have been done sooner if we did not have BEER breaks. he he he. and adoring the exhaust. coz when the JGTC was still off the car we just kept looking @ it and looking @ the detail work and welds.
HP gains were noticeable coz i guess my 04 already have OEM headers, and per Chris (SOS) Dyno test result was around 15hp gain with the JGTC.

my first test drive was great. right away i noticed increase in torque and throttle response through-out the RPM range from mid-all the way to 8k.
IMHO i like the JGTC. it's really not that loud. it's only @ the loudest from 2k-4krpm and if u get to the higer rpm's the exhust kinda quiet's down and then i get to hear the engine intake as the rpm goes up to redline.
LOVE IT!

YUMNA2 said:
i was wondering, did you try driving without any exhaust on? just headers?

to drive it w/o an exhaust? nope did not want to deal with taking the car down off the ramp and everything.
But i was tempted to try even just to start the engine but in the end... nahhh.... :smile:

Are you hearing any booming/resonating in the cabin like the GT Lightweight does?

image.php
< Is that your new car?

spartan2-3 said:
Ariel, your car sounds like an "F1" car during that high speed pass you made today..... :cool:
really??? COOL :biggrin: i think i was about to redline on 4th when i was just next to your rear bumper and was shifting to 5th as i pass your window.
hey next time u should do a WOT fly by so i can also hear how the JGTC sounds like. so i know how the other car's feel when i pass by them.

Back