• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Original 1990 NSX poster

8R6

Experienced Member
So yesterday, my mom was organizing her house and found this poster that i had bought back in 1990 when i was only in 6th grade! She then dropped it off at my house during the day so when my wife and i came home from work later, i saw it on our dining table ... and DAMN! i was so excited i felt like i was 11yrs old again. i immediately called my mom and asked how and where she found the poster. She just said that i when i bought the poster and brought it home i told her that i was going to get one when i grew up. Well shieeet... i guess i grew up cuz i did buy one earlier this year (except mines a black 95). She didnt even realize that it was the same car and was just like "you just liked cars so much since you were a baby and i figured this poster was special to you."

we moved right after i finished 6th grade and i never saw the poster again (we moved a lot when i was young :( )

man, i still feel like a giddy little kid just like the day i bought the poster at the school book fair!! it's not in excellent condition, one corner torn with the other three corners wrinkled and the backside all yellowed from 27 yrs of storage, but i just had to share this find. Going to get this framed to hang in the garage!

original 1990 nsx poster.jpg

Last edited:
I thought this is not a poster but a page from a small calendar which I had or have. What size is your "poster"?
Steve

its definitely a poster that i bought by itself, the paper stock is pretty thick too. i think the measurements were like 13"x19" or something close as i ended up getting a 16"x20" frame for it.

Last edited:
That's neat! Thank you for sharing :)

Back