• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ORLANDO Forums hating on my NSX..funny must read!

A friend of mine mentioned to me, they were talking about my recently wide bodied, repainted nsx. Just thought I'd share with you fellow nsx'rs.. NO need to add the the hate.. just read for your amusement, feel free to post on it, just not so bitter like them! Thanks. FYI

http://orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32755&page=1&pp=10

hey man.
you got a great ride.
They are just all hater's
I posted a piece of my mind on there.
its really silly. the have gen II rx-7 and
honda civic's.. and they want to critique.
whats this world comming too.

JadeCrew NSX said:
A friend of mine mentioned to me, they were talking about my recently wide bodied, repainted nsx. Just thought I'd share with you fellow nsx'rs.. NO need to add the the hate.. just read for your amusement, feel free to post on it, just not so bitter like them! Thanks. FYI

http://orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32755&page=1&pp=10

Don't even take these guys seriously man, your nsx looks hot, just need rear diffuser to complete the package. Otherwise everything else is tastefully done. The wheels, widebody and 02 headlights are hot.

The 2nd Gen RX-7 guy who compared the NSX to Probe has some serious mental problems.

Just me but I do like this blue better:
182711876_l.jpg

Don't worry Russell, you have the only Zero Force NSX in the US rolling on the streets.
Be proud! Remember you can't please all the people all the time.

dude your car is sexy as hell. screw everyone else

man i think your nsx is sick! :biggrin:
pretty wild style, i'm scared to click on the forum atm, but h8ters dont really do much for the forward advancement of all things cool :biggrin:
i like how i guess there are like +10 pages of hating going on....

Hey Russell,

You need to bring that beast over here, and let us take a look at it, if you get a chance. I dont think Nabil or I have ever seen a widebody kit on a Nsx in person.
Anycase you are the one who dropped the money, do what you want to do. It's what you like and want not what someone else wnat who doesnt drive or own it.
The guy you met here at First Class Automotive and sold your other wheels to, he is selling them. I couldnt believe it.Those rims were HOT!!! It definitely made his X more of a head turner in my humble opinion, lol.
Se you soon.

OSTER

Nothing like being salted up by a bunch of guys in late eighties Civic's, CRX's, and a Ford Focus who haven't yet reached drinking age.

My advice - change forums.

Like the car, looks sweet.

The only reason why i got on the forums was to reply to their bitterness to try to educate them. But to no luck.. they still hate! Oh wells...life goes on.. and at the end of the day, i have a widebody nsx in the garage waiting for me to drive her around! Thanks for the NSX love here!! LOL...

Back