• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oster's back at First Class Automotive in Orlando

I just spoke with Oster and he's back working at First Class Automotive for the next couple weeks while Nabil is on vacation. It's great to have him back!!

He said he wants to come back to FCA full time and would be able if the position is available. I already spoke with Nabil and told him how much we need Oster back as part of our Orlando NSX family. If you too miss having Oster, and that crazy laugh around, please let Nabil know how badly we need him to return.

Todd, that's great to hear! I was just up at FCA last week talkin' to Nabil about that sayin' "we need to resurrect Oster". That's too funny:smile: Which reminds me I gotta call that "laugh master" up:biggrin:

Well I might have to pop in to see him and catch up with him

Oh man. I just saw this post and considered a drive up to O-town for the weekend to get some quick work done on NSX before the a long drive planned in August. Give my best to Oster for me.

Just wanted to convey a funny story about Oster....

Driving to South Lake hospital yesterday afternoon in my Lexus IS-F I hit a huge tire remnant that was thrown off a truck. This steel belted tire piece was about 5 feet long and 12 inches wide and it punched a 75mph hole in my front radiator screen. It looked like the car had tried to swallow the "alligator" and choked on it....

Called Oster at First Class and asked whether he could stay and have the car put up on a lift to make sure I still had my A/C condenser, radiator and lines intact.

Sure enough he was there at 515pm when I pulled in and he spent the next 30 minutes going over the car to make sure everything was OK. Of course, he had to "test drive" the 415hp paddle shifting V8 after he completed his inspection :)

On Tuesday of the SAME week, he came over to my house to replace the dead battery on our Odyssey. This allowed Lynn to stay inside (she's 7 months pregnant!) and stay cool.

Oster is leaving this evening to go back to Georgia. He's a great guy. We are so lucky to have him and the First Class team here! I'm hoping he'll return to Orlando soon.....

Wei-Shen

Yes, we need to find a way to get Oster back at FCA!!!
On Wed I had some time to see & hear :wink: the big"O"
Later Oster, Todd, Carl and myself got a bit to eat and talked a bit.
Man, it was like the good old days.
Oster, hope to see you back here soon!

I was there earlier today for an oil change, always have a good time hanging out there and always look forward to having to go up there.

Jason

Guys, i had a great time being back in Orlando and at the shop again temporarily. I was only able to catch up to a few of you.
Thanks to Nabil, for allowing me to help create a different atmosphere than you find in most any automotive shop. We had friends coming to the shop, not customers!

Wei-Shen, my good friend is right, the Lexus IS-F is a Beast of a car. For 10 min, i thought i was part of the Fast and Furious, lol.

I was glad to see my good friend Steve Anderson who drove almost 2hrs, just to have dinner with Todd Talbert, Carl Raghunath and myself. Also earlier i had a chance to catch up to Jason McClure, Todd Beaty, Jason Rodriguez and Brian Ledvora. Great seeing everyone.

Hope to maybe be back in Orlando soon, in some form or another depending on my parents health, mainly my mom.

Oster

Dam, I haven't been checking Prime on a regular basis and missed this post and hooking up with Oster. We sure do need you back Oster, I hope things work out so that can happen. You are a crucial part of the NSX experience.

Was good to see you again Oster.
Hopefully you will find what you are looking for real soon.
BTW, what color nail polish do you recommend for a manicure?:biggrin:

Back