• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Out for a drive with a NSX owner (Big thanks to Nabil - First Class Automotive in FL

Went for a spirited drive with a nsx owner. The NSX is a 1994. Unfortunately the nsx would not start up after a quick break at a gas station. In the on position the dash lights were not on but in the crank position they came on and the car would not crank up. Had recently replaced the main relay for the owner so we were confident it had to to be the ignition switch. The good news is the owner had a new ignition switch in the trunk and I was able to swap it out for him. After the ignition switch swap the car still would not start up. Figured I must have hooked something up wrong so I even re-installed the old switch to make sure the symptoms were the same and it was. After cussing a few times and putting the new switch back on we decided to make a call to First Class Automotive in Orlando and spoke to Nabil. I described the symptom and without hesitation he said its the ignition switch fuse. Moments later we were back on the road. Thanks Nabil !

CAM00289_zpsc40bc14b.jpg

+1 for Nabil. Installed my Bilsteins and while getting my Turbo mapped/ dyno'd he shot over at a moments notice and diagnosed a hesitation which turned out to be a simple plug gap issue.

new vette not so good looking but..... everyone I has seen driving one has a smile on their face LOL must be the seat vibrator LOL

Shannon,

I am confused. You are still living in Cary? You are driving the Vette in FL with an NSX owner from FL?

John Komar

Nabil in orlando is freaking awesome. I am just as cool because I offer 24/7 NSX support. if its 4am and your NSX is on the side of the road I arrive to help in my NSX with parts.

like Pulp Fiction your 45 minutes away I'll be there in 10.

I had a customer NSX blew a coolant hose on the Franklin bridge about 2:30am called me and I brought some type2 coolant and a full SOS coolant hose kit so I would have the right one when I got there fitted it right on the bridge filled with coolant he drove home. though a Florida State Trooper pulled behind us with his lights on till we were done... talked about the NSX etc. he said the NSX was always his favorite.

now thats service LOL people should have my number in their phones for emergencys

:biggrin:

Shannon,

I am confused. You are still living in Cary? You are driving the Vette in FL with an NSX owner from FL?

John Komar

Hey John, sorry for the confusion. Yes, still living in Cary and we were driving in Raleigh. NSX owner is Berry. Called Nabil and got over the phone help.

Back