• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

out of my mind

Wife is packing, as I post. Will be flying out to get my first nsx. (95T) The excitment is just driving me crazy. Hope every thing goes smoothly.
Hope to be part of the group soon.

George

gsxrg said:
Wife is packing, as I post. Will be flying out to get my first nsx. (95T) The excitment is just driving me crazy. Hope every thing goes smoothly.
Hope to be part of the group soon.

George

Best of luck
Let's get down to basics color, mileage, any mods where are you picking it up and don't forget to join the NSXCA and participate in events. We have a truly extended family.

Enjoy the ride :biggrin:

Gratz! :biggrin: Hope to see some pictures soon!

Nope wife is staying.

Here is the info of the car.

95 nsx-t
red
5-speed
90xxx miles (kinda high, but maint done by dealer)
All stock (no mods)

Ill try and get some pictures up asap

George

Congrats!! Enjoy the drive back home :biggrin:

donwon said:
Hehe ....if hes in Hawaii ... Must be some kinda James Bond amphibious nsx for him to drive home in.

Congrats BTW!

HAHAHA!! I was thinking the same thing!! I am wondering as well where the NSX is coming from. :)

CONGRATS ON THE NSX!! WOOO-HOOOO!! :D

You sound like a little kid waiting for x-mas(nsx-mas), one of my fondest memories. Laying in bed trying to sleep just imagining how awesome it will be to get that big gift! Have your wife snap a pic of your grin with you holding the new keys! :biggrin:

congrats! red is my other favorite color for this car. Gotta love em

Finally at home.

Only got to drive the car for 60-70 miles to the docks to ship back home.
Wild, is all I can say. Never got to drive a nsx and now I have one.
Wife is so happy with our new car (thought she would hate it)
Just got to wait 2 weeks for the car to come back home to hawaii.
The wait is killing me!!!!!!!

Will post some pics when the car come home.

George

<B><i>The excitment is just driving me crazy.</I></B>

Man, you are crazy. :eek: If it were me, I'd insist on being packaged with the car for the two week journey. :D

NeoNSX said:
<B><i>The excitment is just driving me crazy.</I></B>

Man, you are crazy. :eek: If it were me, I'd insist on being packaged with the car for the two week journey. :D

Same here... My wife thinks I am crazy for dreaming soooooo much about one item. I took here down to the Mercedes dealer on the weekend. The very first NSX T for sale in Victoria. It's a red 95 stocked and asking $65,500.00 CDN for it. I Loved it... But I am holding out for a Black 99 or 00 on tan.

Have you guys ever seen that Mazda RX8 commercial when the guy hugs the car and the car hugs back. Well that's going to be me !!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back