• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels OZ Mito Modular 17x8 and 18x10 with Sumitomo HRZ II Tires - One Wheel Damaged

I am selling my OZ Mito Modular Wheels

17 x 8 +40 5x114.3 (3pc) and 18 x 10 +45 5x114.3 (2pc)

New LOW Price $350 + shipping

They come mounted w/Sumitomo HRZ II 215/40/17 and 265/30/18 tires w/approx. 8500 miles.

One of the rear wheels has been damaged. I hit a curb in the fall of 2009. The damaged wheel and tire still hold air and have not been dismounted.

I bought new wheels and have dry-stored the wheels and tires since Spring of 2010.

I think the wheel can be repaired, but I do not know that it can and I do not represent or guarantee that it can be repaired. That is something the buyer will have to figure out on their own.

In addition to the damage noted above, the wheels have some flaking and curb rash, and the lips have scratches, as shown in the photos. I have 3 OZ center caps, which I did not use.

Photos overall wheel condition-

Fronts-

Undamaged Rear-

Offset/specs-

I am not interested in parting the wheels or the tires.

I am very impressed by the Sumitomo HRZ II for the price.

The tires were mounted in March of 2009 and have approx. 8,500 miles. They still have decent tread:

As a result of the damage and overall condition, the price is substantially discounted.

PM me or email my user name at yahoo.

Last edited:
Bump for new price - $450 plus shipping...would like to get these out of the garage...

Back