• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pagani's on the Dragon

I was so excited to see a Senna at NSXPO last week, can you imagine driving the dragon and running into this group. Did anyone from your area see them this week?

48913077368_3ae0a3eb85_o.jpg

So looking at a picture of a bunch of men standing around cars arouses you. Huh?

I had to go back and look to see if there were people in the photo, I only noticed the Paganis.

Each of the zondas was bespoke enough to have the owners initials as the model designation....I would have a silver/black cinque RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...and I would be in that photo shirtless....

Apparently, a majority of them came through Atlanta as a group and were just out and about, breaking necks, lol.

When I found out this was going on I almost made the 4hr drive over there to check it out just couldn't manage to fit it into the schedule. Would have been a site to see. I am still waiting to see one in person yet alone 14 of them. Purple one on the left is my favorite.

Two of them from Canada were also spotted in the Holiday Inn parking deck in uptown Charlotte.

Back