• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paging Dr. Lane...

Hey Rob, how've you been?

You've often mentioned that local traffic lawyer you use, can you please give me his contact info?

A good friend got pretty stupid on the turnpike a couple of days ago.

If anyone else has direct experience with a good traffic lawyer in Broward (FL) please let me know.

Thanks!

Originally posted by rquintero:
Hey Rob, how've you been?

You've often mentioned that local traffic lawyer you use, can you please give me his contact info?

A good friend got pretty stupid on the turnpike a couple of days ago.

If anyone else has direct experience with a good traffic lawyer in Broward (FL) please let me know.

Thanks!

I'm still around. E-mail me at [email protected].

I'm still around. E-mail me at [email protected].
--------------------------
I did, but you are either p*ssed off at me or you don't check that address...

Anyway, I just found out that the laws have apparently relaxed quite a bit here...

Used to be 80+ mandatory court, plus a per mile fine, etc etc.

Between driving school and flat "15+ over the limit" fines there are no real bad consequences.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by rquintero (edited 26 January 2002).]

Whoa Ralph......I'm not pissed at all at you. Well maybe a little bit for selling the NSX, but that will resolve itself in time.

I had a few problems with my new ISp and it's been straightened out.

I'll give my attorney a call for you on Monday!

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
I feel like I'm eavesdropping, like the way telephones in the old days used to have "party lines"...

Why should we give bell ma the satisfaction of earning $.25 when we can use up bandwidth!!!

And yes you are eavesdropping.
biggrin.gif

Back