• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Parked next to a C6 and got all the attention

You want to go completely unnoticed? Park next to an Elise.

:eek:

Respectfully disagree. I see about 3 or 4 of them a week. NSX...3 or 4 a year..maybe.

The Elise is ugly and has no flowing lines. Perhaps it 'stands' out more, but it's certainly not as aesthetically pleasing as an NSX is. :smile:

Respectfully disagree. I see about 3 or 4 of them a week. NSX...3 or 4 a year..maybe.

The Elise is ugly and has no flowing lines. Perhaps it 'stands' out more, but it's certainly not as aesthetically pleasing as an NSX is. :smile:

I guess it varies depending on location. Here in South Florida I have seen 3 Elises and 5 NSXes(2 red, 1 sebring silver, 1 keiser silver, 1 black) in the past 8-10 months. But seeing an exotic car in SFLA is almost a weekly occurrence.

What is the reason that they don't want to do it? Any Ideas?

For the same reason you won't see another mid-engine NSX. It would have to sell for $130,000 plus. Buy a GTR daily driver and get yourself an 02 NSX or newer for the weekends with the change.

Back