• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Part number for OEM floor mats? Recommendations for all weather mats?

Trying to find the part number for the OEM floor mats. Acura.com sends you to dreamshop.honda.com. That site doesn't list anything for the NSX and rejects my VIN.

Also, any recommendations for all weather mats? WeatherTech looks ok but they appear to be made out of a slick plastic rather than a rubbery plastic.

Lloyds has a nice selection (Carpet) and you can get custom embroidery..

I agree that the weathertech looks more at home in an SUV. other makers include maxpider, cargu

FWTW, I have saved the originals and find these AW mats to be fine for what I need.
Same for the S2000.

When I sold my 2020, I also sold all the parts and accessories including an extra set of floor mats. The part number was listed in my old ad...duh. For future reference, it's 83600-T6N-A01ZA.

Here in the north country I didn't see any need for an "all-weather" carpet set (such as weather-Tech) 'cause it'll only be driven on decent weather days. The Type-S "Premium mat set" was expen$ive (through my dealer I'm certain I paid full retail - can likely be obtained for less than $1300 USD). Heavy and thick, once installed I wouldn't have this car any other way. The OEM's that came with left a lot to be desired.

2022-10-21 Box label premium floor mat set for Type-S.JPG2022-10-21 Type-S premium mat installed driver's side.JPG2022-10-21 Type-S premium mat installed pass side.JPG2022-10-21 Type-S trunk mat installed.JPG

yes the as delivered mats are rather pedestrian...

Here in the north country I didn't see any need for an "all-weather" carpet set (such as weather-Tech) 'cause it'll only be driven on decent weather days. The Type-S "Premium mat set" was expen$ive (through my dealer I'm certain I paid full retail - can likely be obtained for less than $1300 USD). Heavy and thick, once installed I wouldn't have this car any other way. The OEM's that came with left a lot to be desired.

View attachment 176642View attachment 176643View attachment 176644View attachment 176645
I can't tell from the pictures or the item description. Are the mats lined in gold or platinum? :cool:

@alum04org

Brosky, should have emailed me. I need to buy a set, they are soooo nice. Been dragging my feet waiting for a steep discount.

They look like really thick mats...is there more to it than that? I'm still in sticker shock. Don't you work a Honda dealer where you can get accessories at cost? $841 was the lowest price I could find:

I can but some stores presumably buy tons of accessoires and can sell at some really low prices. I've bought from Acurapartsforless and Mita many times. I'd have to assume everyone pays the same cost but I'm not sure.

But yes, just really thick and plush. I think we had one client order a set but I can't remember what they look like.

Back