• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Past Events - Mideast NSX Meet - NSX Owners who attended.

See below the list of NSX owners who have attended past Mideast events.

OFFICIAL NOTICE - CANCELLATION!. Because of the ongoing issues caused by the Corona-virus, we have determined that we must cancel the May event. We will be looking for an opportunity to reschedule later in the year as conditions improve and provide us the opportunity to travel and gather. For now we hope everyone is safe and sound and staying healthy.

I will be starting a roster for the 2020 Mideast NSX Meet shortly. In past years we have had owners from over 10 states.

neuronbob from Cleveland, OH has already reserved a room.

1. 99NCNSX
2. syndicate
3. xory72
4. combatdad
5. crxguy52
6. JoseJA79
7. allstar
8. blue_myriddn
9. 1stwife
10. NsxCerberus
11. Will_Kamm
12. 1M3ANM3
13. marcus321
14. travisv
15. neuronbob
16. robbiedawg
17. blkNsx89
18. ruckus
19. Spa2KJT
20. Mark&Sue
21. PSHUMARD1
22. Marcus321
23. Andrew Y
24. Venom2049
25. NCarolina!
26. NYCNSX
27. sannovega143
28. DAXMAN
29. bigdare23
30. DynoDave
31. acuhon
32. shiraz
33. kevinw
34. ARFNSX
35. EXOTICMD
36. fit2betied
37. waynebunting
38. blakedpotato
39. hondajet
40. SoloNSX
41. jmathew34
42. NSX44
43. RIZNSX
44. TitaniumVtec
45. Tomcat
46. arizsun21
47. 02NCNSX
48. chudson1549
49. JohnWayne
50. gkantziper

Last edited:
I will be back again this year as long as it doesn't get cancelled

Wow Alex made the list over Johnwayne and me? Chudson1549 is not on this list. I'm hurt..sniff

So sorry Charles (and John)......not sure how that slipped by....you two have been part of the consistent attendees from Day one. Hoping we can stage this event this year....and also hoping you both can attend. Be sure to hit me up for an alcoholic beverage one evening during this event.

So sorry Charles (and John)......not sure how that slipped by....you two have been part of the consistent attendees from Day one. Hoping we can stage this event this year....and also hoping you both can attend. Be sure to hit me up for an alcoholic beverage one evening during this event.

Upgrading us to bold status eases a bit of the sadness. I'm not sure if I'll be around in May or not will keep in the loop.

I feel better too.:tongue:

Glad to hear it Charles. I trust you are staying safe down there in Charleston. Keeping my fingers crossed that things get better by mid May. If not I plan on scheduling this event for early fall.

Take care friend.

I'm going to apologize in advance for this, but for all of us who are unfamiliar with this event...when, where, what is it? Since I won't be making the trek to Portland, the idea of gathering with a bunch of NSX owners at such a well-attended event really appeals! Considering the latest developments re the Covid-19 virus, I assume that this will be postponed until autumn, but I'd still like to know more about it. Thanks!

I'm going to apologize in advance for this, but for all of us who are unfamiliar with this event...when, where, what is it? Since I won't be making the trek to Portland, the idea of gathering with a bunch of NSX owners at such a well-attended event really appeals! Considering the latest developments re the Covid-19 virus, I assume that this will be postponed until autumn, but I'd still like to know more about it. Thanks!

Jeff, John Komar here. I am currently the SE Region District Rep for NSXCA. Back in 2013 I chaired the NSXPO here in Raleigh, NC. We had a great time, with about 106 NSX's attending and over 250 enthusiast's. It was the first NSXPO that Ted Klaus (NSX lead engineer at the time) attended...he was guest speaker. He has supported NSXPO ever since.

The following year, several NSXPO attendees encouraged me to stage a regional event here in Raleigh. We have done that every year since (2020 will be 7th annual). Last year we had over 40 NSX's from 10 states. Would have had over 50 but there was some rainy weather in the forecast (which didn't materialize). The event is scheduled in May (May 15-16-17 this year).

If you look back into older threads in the Southeast Region Forum you'll find coverage of past year's events - including agenda, photos and videos that will provide a good idea about what this event is all about.

Another Southeastern event that you would enjoy - just started last year - but will be an annual event - is the NSXpedition. This is a regional weekend event held in July that provide some exciting mountain driving on the TN/NC border. Liz & Richard Graves organize this event and includes three beautiful winding highways (one is the Tail of the Dragon). You can also find some coverage of this event in the Southeastern Region Forum.

Unfortunately, unless conditions improve soon, we'll be rescheduling the Mideast event....probably in the fall.

Any other questions, please reach out.

Glad to hear it Charles. I trust you are staying safe down there in Charleston. Keeping my fingers crossed that things get better by mid May. If not I plan on scheduling this event for early fall.

Take care friend.
Thanks same with you. We are good

Jeff, John Komar here. I am currently the SE Region District Rep for NSXCA. Back in 2013 I chaired the NSXPO here in Raleigh, NC. We had a great time, with about 106 NSX's attending and over 250 enthusiast's. It was the first NSXPO that Ted Klaus (NSX lead engineer at the time) attended...he was guest speaker. He has supported NSXPO ever since.

The following year, several NSXPO attendees encouraged me to stage a regional event here in Raleigh. We have done that every year since (2020 will be 7th annual). Last year we had over 40 NSX's from 10 states. Would have had over 50 but there was some rainy weather in the forecast (which didn't materialize). The event is scheduled in May (May 15-16-17 this year).

If you look back into older threads in the Southeast Region Forum you'll find coverage of past year's events - including agenda, photos and videos that will provide a good idea about what this event is all about.

Another Southeastern event that you would enjoy - just started last year - but will be an annual event - is the NSXpedition. This is a regional weekend event held in July that provide some exciting mountain driving on the TN/NC border. Liz & Richard Graves organize this event and includes three beautiful winding highways (one is the Tail of the Dragon). You can also find some coverage of this event in the Southeastern Region Forum.

Unfortunately, unless conditions improve soon, we'll be rescheduling the Mideast event....probably in the fall.

Any other questions, please reach out.
Thanks, John. I'll look at the other threads and try to generate some interest in these events among my fellow Chicago-area NSX owner friends. I'll be watching for any news about rescheduling dates. Take care.

Jason....sorry about that. I pulled that list from last year's event. Should have edited it to include those who attended earlier year's on a regular basis. :smile:

Jason....sorry about that. I pulled that list from last year's event. Should have edited it to include those who attended earlier year's on a regular basis. :smile:

No worries, John. Just joking around since things are so slow lately.
We know you do a lot for the southeast community and appreciate all of your hard work. :wink:

Yes he does

Thanks Charles. I do enjoy it. And one of the the things I enjoy is seeing you and Janister and the rest of the SC owners every May. It's looking like we may have to put this off until fall this year.

Thanks Charles. I do enjoy it. And one of the the things I enjoy is seeing you and Janister and the rest of the SC owners every May. It's looking like we may have to put this off until fall this year.

Look forward to hearing the updated schedule once we start easing back into regular scheduled programming.:cool:

Back