• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PDX NSX Owners - Sat 7/27/13 - Lake Oswego Cars and Coffee?

Info on C&C here - http://portlandhomesforcars.com/the-original-portland-cars-coffee-event/. This is more exclusive meet with a lot of exotic cars.

Want to meet for breakfast earlier? That way we can drive together. I'd be interested in a drive after.

Please post here if interested and suggestions for breakfast.

The address is: 15350 SW Sequoia Pkwy, Portland, OR ‎(Starbucks Parking lot)

Thanks,

Abhi

Last edited:
Great, looks like Chris and Brandon can make it too. Here is a suggestion by Chris. I am OK with it.

Biscuit's Cafe in Lake Oswego. Address is 1885 Blankenship Rd Suite C, West Linn, OR, 97068, USA. Web site is: http://biscuitscafe.com. From looking at Google Street View, parking seems to be good. We can meet here at 7:30 AM. Then got to C&C for some time.

Ok to invite some good S2K buddies to this or drive afterwards? I am trying to get hold of the PDFs from the S2K club, so seems only fair :).

Sounds good?

Thanks,

Abhi

Sounds good to me, Abhi. 7:30 at Biscuits in West Linn.

Having S2K buddies come sounds good to me. If y'all don't mind, I'll invite my co-worker who took delivery of his 2014 Nissan GT-R this week.

GTR, sounds good :)

Sounds good to me, Abhi. 7:30 at Biscuits in West Linn.

Having S2K buddies come sounds good to me. If y'all don't mind, I'll invite my co-worker who took delivery of his 2014 Nissan GT-R this week.

There is a Biscuit's Cafe on the corner of Kruse Way and Mercantile Dr. that is much closer to the C&C in Lake Oswego and will probably have better parking, since it is more in a business complex rather than next to a grocery store. I am fine with either location.

Biscuit's Cafe in Lake Oswego, 4200 Mercantile Drive #790.

Cars and Coffee in Lake Oswego behind Starbucks, 15350 Southwest Sequoia Parkway.

I think I prefer the Biscuits Cafe in Lake Oswego, then. Others, please chime in.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a plan I am suggesting, feel free to suggest alternatives. Hope to hear from you folks by Friday mid-day, or it will probably be just breakfast and C&C :)

1. Meet for breakfast at Biscuit's Cafe in Lake Oswego, 4200 Mercantile Drive #790 (7:30 AM)
2. Go to C&C (8:30 - 10 AM)
3. Drive to Seaside, OR - have lunch there at Doogers Seafood & Grill (
http://doogersseafood.com/). Been here couple times with the S2000 club.
4. Drive to Astoria column or Fort Steven's State Park (either or both).
5. Drive towards Scapoose and end drive here - you are free to go on your way.

Total drive time is 3hr 30 mins per Google. Willing to modify once we know how many are interested. PM me your email if interested and can send the details and map.

I am good for items 1 and 2. Great idea about doing the Biscuits location in LO and not West Linn.

Cheers,

Chris

PS. Haven't heard back from my GT-R friend, so I doubt he will be there.

sounds like a great plan! If Seaside is to far for everyone, we could go this route; ready. . Take the 205 to the 14 ( Washington side) a very scenic and fun to drive route, stop at Cape Horn for a magnificent view of the CG, then continue onward to Stevenson and stop at The Vibe Cafe for more coffee! Then stay on HWY 14 and cross the Hood River Bridge ( toll $1) then stop in Hood River to have lunch and maybe visit a brewery ( Full Sail, Double Moumtain or Big Horse Pub or winery ( Marchesi Vineyard) all of the are all closed by . After that either we drive back the same way back or take the 84, but 84 might be boring. if we drive back the same way it will be just as much fun. :biggrin::tongue::smile::cool: This drive is 1.5 hrs each way but it will be worth it, and get ready to take those curves like you are on the track! :biggrin: < result of the drive! :smile:

Last edited:
Great, thanks, Ira. Brandon, it looks like it is just us for the drive, if we go. Please message me to discuss offline. I was hoping for a lot more interest :)

See you guys at breakfast. Not sure if the drive after C&C is happening at this time.

Sorry, next meet I'll be there. Its our anniversary weekend this weekend. I love my car, but I love my wife just a little more ;)

Sorry, next meet I'll be there. Its our anniversary weekend this weekend. I love my car, but I love my wife just a little more ;)

Good call Jason. For the next drive I think we are trying to include the spouses. Maybe breakfast, C&C, drive and stop for lunch.

Nice, Brandon! Movie star :)

Shall we start a thread for 8/17 or 8/24 as a drive date? We can meet for breakfast and start the drive right after. What say?

Last edited:
Back