• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Performance Driving School. 2 spots available

Hi Gang,

(Due to a few last minute cancelations we have 2 spots left. This will be my only post.)

Road One is having another Private Driving School at Willow Springs Raceway in Rosamond CA.

First a little history:
On June 12, 2000 I ran a private driving school.
This all came about when a few of my friends got some pretty fast cars and I noticed that they don't really know how to DRIVE them. I asked them if they would be interested in going to drivers school and they unanimously said yes. Some of these guys are celebrities so a private
school was in order.

If you want to see what one of the students has to say about it go to his web site at: http://www.apexcone.com/RoadOne/RoadOne.html

Now we are doing it again! This will be our fourth school.

On Monday May 14th We will be renting Willow Springs for a private drivers school. The facility will be ours exclusively. We are on the Big Track.

This school will have about 30 students for maximum track time and great
1 on 1 instruction. Jeff Ireland will once again be our chief driving instructor.
We will have instructors from VARA, SCCA, BMWCCA, ALMS/GrandAm and the Porsche Club.
Each student will have an instructor all the time, if they want one. I anticipate about 3 1/2 to 4 hours of track time for each student! Since there will be 30 or so students and only 15 or so on the track at a time you wont have to worry about traffic. Just work on your line and at being smooth.

We provide hotel, a catered lunch and dinner ( at the last school we had Filet Mignon and Salmon), refreshments and full safety crews, including Fire & Rescue. All you have to do is show up and the rest will be taken care of.

Please contact me ASAP if anyone is interested and I will give you all of the details and cost.

Thanks

Jordan D'Alessio
O. 866-ROADONE toll free
C. 323-855-6725

Back