• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Performance Shock, Inc.

If you're in the market for a nice suspension setup or your existing setup needs to be rebuilt, I highly recommend Performance Shock Inc.

They just finished a custom Ohlins setup for me, and I'm very impressed that they hit the mark on exactly what I wanted. I think this was only their second NSX build too, the first being Kip's SCCA championship NSX built by Driving Ambition. So, they know what they're doing :cool:

Here's what they made for me:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/207159-Performance-Shock-Inc-Ohlins-TTX

They were extremely patient with all my questions, and they never went more than a day on an email response or a returned phone call. I highly recommend, however, that you consider any potential work before the Spring or after the Summer. Their skills are in high demand during the racing season and they're very busy.

One thing I was especially impressed with was the six page invoice for my build showing EVERY part used!

Thank you Bruce and Brandon!

Dave

Back