• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Personal protection for NSX

wow, I want one...

lol...yeah, try not to shoot yourself when you fold it back up pal.

Thats a big back pocket. :tongue: :biggrin:

Cool looking though.

The way he holds it at about 43 secs in is a very natural way to hold a weapon in a quick reaction but you can see how close that puts his hand to the muzzle. I see a lot of self inflicted wounds if that ever made production…cool idea though:cool:

lol...yeah, try not to shoot yourself when you fold it back up pal.

Just don't pull the trigger.:wink:

Funny how people so unfamiliar with firearms think they are always going to just randomly go off. It's simple, don't touch the trigger unless you want to shoot.

What can possible happen when your walking your dog that you need a Fully auto gun for? Jeez! :rolleyes:

And whats with the guy in the video? did he shoot himself ? was that why he was walking like thaT?

:eek: - fits in your back pocket.:eek:

I swear - this whole country lives in Fear. It is one of the recurrent themes that boosts our economy. Buy guns, buy an alarm for your house and car. Fear of Terrorists, Left wing liberals, right wing nut jobs, people of different race, religion. Just pathetic i tell you.

What can possible happen when your walking your dog that you need a Fully auto gun for? Jeez! :rolleyes:

And whats with the guy in the video? did he shoot himself ? was that why he was walking like thaT?

Yes I believe he nicked himself. He seem very unprofessional from the get go.

Heh, I had a plastic toy in the 60's that worked just like that. It was a radio when folded up and a machine gun at the press of a button.

Just don't pull the trigger.:wink:

Funny how people so unfamiliar with firearms think they are always going to just randomly go off. It's simple, don't touch the trigger unless you want to shoot.

I'm very familiar with fire arms...am I the only one that wouldn't fold the thing up with the barrel pointed at me? Always treat a gun like it's loaded...that's lesson 1.

I'm very familiar with fire arms...am I the only one that wouldn't fold the thing up with the barrel pointed at me? Always treat a gun like it's loaded...that's lesson 1.

I thought the same, but after looking at the video several times, it appears that a portion of the lower receiver folds away from the upper receiver along with the grip/magazine well.

I thought the same, but after looking at the video several times, it appears that a portion of the lower receiver folds away from the upper receiver along with the grip/magazine well.

I'd have to look at it closer...but the first thing he does is point the gun at his stomach and then start to fold it. Personally, I don't think that's a very good demonstration. People are just lazy these days with firearms...no wonder so many people blow themselves away.
It's probably a non-working demo, but it still blows me away how there's no respect for it as a possible deadly weapon.

So, my original post was that he appeared to me as a moron...someone who'd probably end up shooting himself with his cool flashlight gun thing.

Reminds me of the story of the guy who beat the robber with his own shotgun...until it went off and killed him. (not the robber)

I agree with DrVolkl- always treat a weapon as if loaded and never point it (especially at yourself) unless you are prepared to shoot. Finally, of course, finger out of the trigger guard unless you are going to shoot.

In my career I have seen some pretty stupid accidental discharges and was almost hit by one myself when another cop was playing quick-draw in the locker room upstairs and I was climbing the stairs and the bullet hit the wall 6" in front of me as I was going upstairs. She failed probation about a month later.

Hi

I am pretty familar with guns. But I do not see that I need that one.

Here is what this is based on or something Ares FoldingMachineGun

Regards

:eek: - fits in your back pocket.:eek:

I swear - this whole country lives in Fear. It is one of the recurrent themes that boosts our economy. Buy guns, buy an alarm for your house and car. Fear of Terrorists, Left wing liberals, right wing nut jobs, people of different race, religion. Just pathetic i tell you.

Whats wrong with wanting to protect your family, property, life and liberty?

We only have all the other rights because of the 2nd Admend. An armed public keeps the government in fear, not the people. And thats how it should be.

Back