• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Photo Ops in SoCal?

Anyone have suggestions for some good scenic locations for NSX photo ops? I'm figuring that PCH may offer some of the sort, but can't think of a spot that would not be laden with traffic.

Anyone know of a place that would offer great pictures where it can be just the car and the scenery?

Thanks.

There's some relatively undeveloped areas in and around Dana Point (ie around the Chart House) as well as some areas in/around Crystal Cove that would make for nice shots.

If you want ocean views w/o traffic you could try PCH about 30 minutes N. of Malibu. Beautiful and the traffic definitely lightens up the farther you get past Malibu (ie past Zuma and Neptunes Net).

Thanks, Christian.

So, will I be able to find those spots around Crystal Cove and Chart House easily say if I hit PCH at around Laguna Beach and head south toward the Chart House? Sorry, I've never been to Dana Point, and Neptune's Net is about as far north I've gone on PCH coming up from L.A. :D

CDX_NSX said:
Thanks, Christian.

So, will I be able to find those spots around Crystal Cove and Chart House easily say if I hit PCH at around Laguna Beach and head south toward the Chart House? Sorry, I've never been to Dana Point, and Neptune's Net is about as far north I've gone on PCH coming up from L.A. :D

Sorry, I didn't check back on this post until tonight.

Crystal Cove is actually North of Laguna. Right between Corona Del Mar and Laguna and yes, you should be able to find it pretty easily.

Back