• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: Any and ALL of Type-S NSXs please!

Do Zanardi's count?:biggrin:

type-s.jpg

Zanardi's have darker color rims and no Type S badging:wink:

Thanks to all who've posted pictures! So the only exterior differences between USDM NSXs and a Type-S are the front bumper and side vent mesh grills, side markers, wheels, JDM tail lights, and the Type-S emblem, correct?

They are most of the cosmetic differances. The "NSX" badges on the door (handles) are differant ie a metallic silver/grey background. Here's a (bad) pic...

There are plenty more changes elsewhere. Primarily to the interior, seats, door trim, center console/door switch panel colour (this may be the same as US cars), carpets, steering wheel, gear knob. The suspension is the same spec as the US Zanardi editon ie a touch lower and a lot firmer. Other bits you already know about are black mesh grills at the front and sides, engine cover, single glazed engine/cabin partition and lighter rear spoiler which are all as per Zanardi. The Type S was JDM only and had HID headlamps.

As per your PM I'll take some more pics of the specific items for you :smile:

Cheers

Mark

Attachments

• 13052007030.jpg
    13052007030.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 325
My carfax says "Type S":wink:

Think the Type S is now my favorite NSX edition of all time, sorry NSX-R. Wonder what the difference in track times are? Actual track laps, 0-60 mph, 1/4 etc....

Wow thanks for the boatload of pics! These are great! Keep them coming!

I too like the Type-S over the Type-R. Maybe it's because I see too many people mod their cars like it (no offense, still very nice looking!).

i love the nsx type S zero =)

Another type S fan here.

366-1_000546-1.jpg

scwwall-nsx3a.jpg

hnsxs.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

I have a USDM partial knockoff in my garage.

Last edited:
I think the Type S Zero has the darker Zanardi rims, I've been debating converting my Zanardi to a Type S but I kinda want to just leave it stock for the re-sale value and collectable nature. I would like a Type S badge for mine:biggrin: Sadly, I have driven my Zanardi in ages...maybe 5 or 6 months:frown:

I think the Type S Zero has the darker Zanardi rims, I've been debating converting my Zanardi to a Type S but I kinda want to just leave it stock for the re-sale value and collectable nature. I would like a Type S badge for mine:biggrin: Sadly, I have driven my Zanardi in ages...maybe 5 or 6 months:frown:

Keep that Zanardi stock!!!:biggrin:

Back