• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics from the Drive & Lunch Run - 7/27/08

Had a great time in my old stomping grounds. Always fun seeing and driving with everyone. Thanks James for stepping up and thanks for letting godzilla (GT-R) participate. He appreciated the NSXers making him feel welcome. (except Gary, he tells lousy jokes haha) Sorry for the commotion but at least it wasn't red, whew!

There is one assuring note, in the first year there will already be more GT-Rs floating around than all 2002-2005 combined (less than 1,000).

Wow... great pics Jack! It was a great day. I hope we have a few more before rainy season comes back! Thanks for the pics.

J

Great photos. Thanks Jack.

Wow... great pics Jack! It was a great day. I hope we have a few more before rainy season comes back! Thanks for the pics.

J

Great photos. Thanks Jack.

Don't you guys mean great pics Yolanda?:wink: I think Jack was driving.

Thanks Jack & Yolanda for the great pics.

Don't you guys mean great pics Yolanda?:wink: I think Jack was driving.

Thanks Jack & Yolanda for the great pics.

Hay Alan I think you're right. I did see Jack take one picture. Thanks Yolanda.

Sorry you missed it. Everyone was trying to call you. but no one had your number.

Hope we see you next time. Send your number to Yolanda. She is the heart of the meeting program.

Travis, PM me your cell# too. I thought I had it but I don't.

J

Someone is out of formation (parked the wrong way)... :D

Image4.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image9.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image8.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image12.jpg

Image13.jpg