• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my Formula Red Silver 02 Downforce conversion with tons of new mods NO 56K

...and your rear view mirror is crooked:tongue:

Just playin, that's great work there!!! I like the way it looks. The colored wheels are a much better choice than black, IMO.

I also love how the paint looks dripping wet.

I agree, a new steering wheel would be in order for this beaut.

Keep us posted of any updates.

Your car looks Fantabulous!!!:biggrin:

Sorry if someone already suggested this, but I would recommend Leatherseats.com. You can some new leather that really updates the interior (and get the seats color coded in red however you prefer) :wink:

Like my daughters red hair, that car is on fire!!!!! Love the wheels and all the tasteful mods. The only change I am thinking is to paint the side mirrors black and maybe the headlight insides either red or black. Photoshop anyone?
Keep it up,
John :biggrin:

I think it looks great... although I am not sure I am brave enough to do wheels like that. How did your rear diffusor install go? I have the same exact unit but haven't put it on yet. The fins look slightly larger than the R type OEM replica.

car looks great...i love it!

Has anyone ever painted the inside of the exposed headlights black? I think it would look kinda hot and tie into the black roof and R wing really nicely...

*EDIT*
Ok, so my curiousness got the best of me...had to see what it would look like...not to hijack the thread...but I dig it....
2406801818_0302cddc1c_o.jpg

Yes, black headlights looks much better! I did mine matte black a while ago.

Henry.

+1 Kudos to you, I think this is unique, and definitly stands out.

I love the rims- but like you said, they may not be for everyone.

You gotta paint the top red.

I would be curious what it would look like with a red roof- but I am not sure I would like it as much.

I wanted to do something different. The car actually gets more attention then my Widebody Porsche with the red wheels.

Thanks the wheels are a little edgy and not for everyone.

Side Shot

nsx18.jpg

The bottom line is that the car is yours so glad to see you did what you wanted.

great job!

Last edited:
Gaddam thats hot! I can at least say my new floormats *touched* that masterpiece of yours!

Woaaaw!!! :eek: beautiful, very Nice :smile: , for me, this car is perfect and the transformations were made with good taste, same if I think that the roof and the wing late (spoiler), would have been more in agreement with the car if they had been painted in red, congratulation have you for your good taste and have Science of Speed for excellent work :smile: , you can be proud of your beautiful NSX! :smile:
Bonjour a Bryan de SoS

Wow, your car looks very good :eek: :eek: :eek:

Normally, I am not a fan of the 2002 conversion for a RED car, but this is very nicely done.

There are only a few things I would consider adding to it:

First, I would paint the console in a brighter color. Livens up the interior very much.
Second, I would add a nice round CF shiftknob. Trust me :biggrin: you will love it
Third, I would either change the carpets for red ones or just replace the OEM carpet.
Fourth: Add a nice BBK-kit to the car.

Back