• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pinball

I'm gonna have to figure out a place to test out a bunch of different games when the time comes for me to pick one up. I enjoy my step-father's Cyclone pinball but I want something with multi-ball.

My son was having a blast when he discovered pinball last time we went to visit. I figure that would've cost me at least $20 in quarters if I was paying hehe
pinballdaniel.jpg

Hi

I posted this link to my brother as he has a pinball machine.

He sent me this in return

Arg it is sad that this happens. It's the same place isn't it?

Regards

wow that sucks.....hope they catch those crackheads.

Hi

I posted this link to my brother as he has a pinball machine.

He sent me this in return

Arg it is sad that this happens. It's the same place isn't it?

Regards

Yeah. Saw it on the news the day it happened. My co-worker who I was going to go with mentioned it to me as well. Pretty bummed. But crime in Vegas lately has gone through the roof.

If you can afford it, get Cactus Canyon, Its the rarest and most valuable, certinaly will appreciate in value with age. I sold my Gladiators Pinny last year. I miss it now :frown: I'm currently building a Time crisis light Gun replica machine for my games room and a time machine to go back to the eighties :smile:

I'm just starting to get the pinball bug. Looking for my first machine. Thinking about No Good Gophers since I'm a golfer. Trying to find one locally to see if I like it.

I picked up a No Good Gofers the other day and I'm addicted.

gofers_zpsed8e9379.jpg

Also picked up an air hockey table off Craigslist for nearly nothing and it's in mint condition.

hockey_zps037f3698.jpg

And the rest of the man cave...

IMG_0413_zps2851f771.jpg

IMG_0412_zps40768e50.jpg

I picked up a No Good Gofers the other day and I'm addicted.

gofers_zpsed8e9379.jpg

Also picked up an air hockey table off Craigslist for nearly nothing and it's in mint condition.

hockey_zps037f3698.jpg

And the rest of the man cave...

IMG_0413_zps2851f771.jpg

IMG_0412_zps40768e50.jpg

Damn>....................................Thats awesome........A real man cave not a prettied up display room.......you have it all in there.................................

Back