• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pioneer modular head unit

Pioneer DMH-C2500NEX modular head unit w/ Android Auto & Apple CarPlay. Screen was mounted in a NavPod and the head unit was mounted in the OEM stereo location.

- Head Unit & Screen
- Harness assemblies
- Microphone w/ 2.5 extension cable
- Mounting screws
For NSX install will need NavPod, SOS head unit bracket, SOS harness adapter to OEM harness and screen trim (I used Metra) in order to better fit the NavPod. The left side of the screen has some adhesive remnants and scarring (see Pic 5) where I attached the Metra trim but it's not visible when mounted. I integrated this with a rear camera (has a rear camera input) and the whole system works fine. For specs search the Pioneer web site for DMH-C2500NEX. I installed this unit as an upgrade from a Grom BT setup but am now selling because I upgraded to a newer Pioneer with wireless Android Auto/Car Play. Pics 1-5 are of the unit and pic 6 is of my new unit in the NavPod (the old unit screen size is identical and installed and looked identical). Paypal - $225 including freight to continental U.S.

Pic 1 .jpg
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 3.jpg
Pic 4.jpg
Pic 5.jpg
Pic 6.jpg

Back