• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pittsburgh Cars & Coffee

3da4db7b238b0ecf309f97e5421ea758.jpg

We'll see how long the dry skies last. I'll look for your Nsx. Didn't being mine this time. :(

I just got done watching the live stream with balboni. It was kind of neat.

I didn't see you there yinzer, but I did ask a few people by the car if they were "yinzer" lol.

Since we have ~5, we should just join a random meet that works for all of us.

Just got back home. What are the chances, I ran into another black NSX on 79 North around 9:45PM. It was dark, but I think it had the oval tailpipes and possibly a type r wing. Rear tires seemed pretty chunky as well. Definitely had pa plates. It took exit 46 or 47 I think, and I continued on to pgh.

Just got back home. What are the chances, I ran into another black NSX on 79 North around 9:45PM. It was dark, but I think it had the oval tailpipes and possibly a type r wing. Rear tires seemed pretty chunky as well. Definitely had pa plates. It took exit 46 or 47 I think, and I continued on to pgh.
That was me, coming home from the hangar party.
I don't have a type r wing, and i do not have the stock oval tail pipes (pride v1, round)... My wheels have spacers, just to widen the stance a tad so the wheels are more flush with the body.
I don't understand why we have so many nsxs in pgh but every year i can never get a bunch together at once. I just don't understand it, we're all out driving in the same neighborhoods!

By the way... Who is the black nsx often driving in the cranberry/wexford area? A guy at the hangar party told me he sees it often and it's exhaust sounds great. What exhaust is it?

Miller, It could be me, but if black wheels weren't mentioned ?? I do take it out on weekends a lot and I live right on the border of Wexford and cranberry.
Its a cantrell with headers and oem cats.
The s/c may help. If you google "s2k itb nsx", there is a video of an s2000 with itb's following an nsx on the dragon that has what I believe is an identical setup.

I agree that we should be able to meet up.

That was me, coming home from the hangar party.
I don't have a type r wing, and i do not have the stock oval tail pipes (pride v1, round)... My wheels have spacers, just to widen the stance a tad so the wheels are more flush with the body.
I don't understand why we have so many nsxs in pgh but every year i can never get a bunch together at once. I just don't understand it, we're all out driving in the same neighborhoods!

By the way... Who is the black nsx often driving in the cranberry/wexford area? A guy at the hangar party told me he sees it often and it's exhaust sounds great. What exhaust is it?

nice. I was so excited to see one I guess my mind started making stuff up. Car looked great!

Last edited:
Were either of you at the Caste Village car show today (Sunday) in Castle Shannon? I didn't go, but I received a few texts from friends who thought they saw me there, but didn't realize it wasn't MY black NSX.

Not me.
how many black nsx's are in the burgh??

*edit because I noticed vivanshah has the fixed headlights.

Last edited:
the three of us, also I think prime user Plesset has a 91 blk/blk as well. last I heard he lived in shadyside. I have seen mention of a couple other black ones but not sure who the owners are or if they're on prime.

Jon P sold his last year, I don't think to anyone on Prime but someone local. He said he shed a slight tear that day. I dropped by to visit him in mine last summer and he said it got his juices going again for an NSX... :)

There is a red T near my mom's patio home near Freedom Road in Cranberry/Freedom. Lady driver every time, light blonde/grey hair. Always at the intersection and never have made contact. Anyone know of any red T owners in Cranberry/Freedom area?

I only know 1 red one in pgh but it's a guy, i think he has like #34 .
The black one that was at caste village must have been Mynsxjoy... I met him earlier this year at caste so i bet that was him.
So does that make 4 black ones in pgh? (plus we have 1 gpw, 1 spa yellow, 1 keiser silver, 2 formula red... And I've also seen a few old people driving around in a few)

Wow. That's a lot.
Does that 4 include the black one that is downtown at ~7:30-8am sometimes (passing convention center)? I've always wondered who that was...

With that many, we should do a mini meet. Since some of these guys seem to never be on, perhaps someone has their #s . with it being September, I am not sure it'll happen this year.

JThere is a red T near my mom's patio home near Freedom Road in Cranberry/Freedom. Lady driver every time, light blonde/grey hair. Always at the intersection and never have made contact. Anyone know of any red T owners in Cranberry/Freedom area?

I believe I have met that owner at the Cranberry Lowe's parking lot as she was loading flowers in the trunk! Very nice lady - she works in Cranberry and uses it as her nice-weather daily-driver. Stock red '95 or '96 with a Comptech muffler.

We bought a home in Beaver and are moving next week. I still need to get mine registered in PA since my out of state plates just expired.... Then I'll be able to drive it around!

I believe I have met that owner at the Cranberry Lowe's parking lot as she was loading flowers in the trunk! Very nice lady - she works in Cranberry and uses it as her nice-weather daily-driver. Stock red '95 or '96 with a Comptech muffler.

We bought a home in Beaver and are moving next week. I still need to get mine registered in PA since my out of state plates just expired.... Then I'll be able to drive it around!
Mac Attack, so all you need is registration then you can drive it?! From our last conversation I thought you were much further away from being ready to take her out??

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. That's a lot.
Does that 4 include the black one that is downtown at ~7:30-8am sometimes (passing convention center)? I've always wondered who that was...

With that many, we should do a mini meet. Since some of these guys seem to never be on, perhaps someone has their #s . with it being September, I am not sure it'll happen this year.
I tried all last year to get a mini meet going, but it never happened.
There's a guy with a Keiser Silver one that comes out often and he and I meet up at local meets all the time (Caste Village Sunday... Mineral Beach Friday... CnC Saturday)... and I know someone with a red one that would come out whenever, but he also has a yellow viper so he enjoys driving that more... but he'll come out whenever.
So that's me +2more that would be up for a meet at any time.

Where in Beaver? I grew up in center and am friends with a shop owner in beaver, Cafe Kolache.

I'm up for a get together. I know of a 2nd local GPW owner, a '92.

Mac Attack, so all you need is registration then you can drive it?! From our last conversation I thought you were much further away from being ready to take her out??

Yes. It was broken-in naturally aspirated. The engine bay was stripped down for the FI build. But, since we found the home and are moving next week, I put it back together just so it drives again for now. Then I noticed my old tags expired last month.... I don't have time to mess with registration and plates right now, and I'm not going to take a chance driving it 15 miles, so I'll just trailer it to the new place!

a>

Back