• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Planet Acura New location meet & 09 TSX demo drive release party

Thanks Matt for hosting another great event. Awesome turnout, the tacos rocked, had fun trying out the manual TSX, and got all nostalgic checking out the primo-condition Legends.

I'll try to get my pictures up sooner than later.

Last edited:
It was great to see some of you guys again and meet more of you! :smile:

Thanks Matt for putting on a great event, hopefully we can have them at your dealership more often! The catered food, smoothies, testing the TL Type S and new TSX, and everything made the event a really fun one!

I would like to give my personal appraisal and recommendation to:

"The Dent Guy" - Paintless Dent Removal
Nick Pfeiffer
(714) 329-8162

Who did an amazing job taking out a small dent in my rear fender and a large dent in my driver side door (both from people opening their doors into my car). The fender looks perfect, you would have never even known a huge dent was ever there. Great work and thank you Nick!!!

Yes, Nick was very nice and did a great job.

Thanks Matt for putting on a great event, hopefully we can have them at your dealership more often! The catered food, smoothies, testing the TL Type S and new TSX, and everything made the event a really fun one!

Nick Pfeiffer
(714) 329-8162

Who did an amazing job taking out a small dent in my rear fender and a large dent in my driver side door (both from people opening their doors into my car). The fender looks perfect, you would have never even known a huge dent was ever there. Great work and thank you Nick!!!

I second that! I saw the final outcome on Billy's car. Nick does a great job, and is very friendly too! He took time to take quite a few dents out of my car. It looks awesome:biggrin:

BIG thumbs up to Matt! I enjoyed the night of fun!

It was very nice meeting a lot of you today. Hope to meet up with you all again sometime soon!

:smile: :smile: :smile: Thanks Matt for your hospitality. Trina and I really enjoyed ourselves and the food was awesome! You have such a beautiful family, we enjoyed meeting them.

I was also fortunate enough to have Nick work some dings out of my car! He is a great guy, it was fun to watch him work those dents out. I highly recommend him also, He does excellent work!

It was nice to see everyone! Your cars look awesome! I am sorry I didn't get to meet some more of you, the time went by so fast! Hopefully I 'll get to meet more of you at the Canyon drive.:smile:

Nick Pfeiffer
(714) 329-8162

When can I drive the semi truck???

great to see you all!!!! I love hanging out and getting new mod ideas etc!

I would like to give my personal appraisal and recommendation to: "The Dent Guy" - Paintless Dent Removal
+1. Nick took a ding out of my hood and it's good as new. Thank you!!
Thanks Matt for hosting another great event.
Matt is the man. Thanks for the invite and hospitality. It was well worth the drive out from Phoenix. I shared a few of my pics with the Legend forums here:

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f93/planet-acura-grand-opening-g2-coupe-123299/

Make sure to pick up Matt's big ass poster in July 2008 Turbo & High Tech Performance issue.

Planet_Acura_polybag.JPG

Tan

Back