• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain Please Help. Need 6MT Clutch & Trans Cases for a 2005 NSX or whole Trans

Please Help.

I ran over into a rut and damaged the transmission and clutch cases on my 2005 NSX with a 6 Speed Manual Transmission.

I only need the Clutch and Transmission Cases, but would be willing to acquire an entire 6MT Transmission, new or used, as right now my car is not drivable.

The part #s for the Transmission Case & and Clutch Case are as follows:

21200-PR8-305 (Transmission Case)

21000-PR8-020 (Clutch Case)

The part # for the entire Transmission is: 20011-PR8-E61, which appears to have replaced 20011-PR8-E61.

Note that the Clutch Case appears to be available through Honda... but I cannot locate a Transmission Case or even get a date for delivery.

if anyone can help with finding these, or provide any recommendations on finding these parts...it would be greatly appreciated...as it is now, my car sits unable to be driven, which is just a bummer, as I love to drive my NSX, and it simply can't be driven without these parts...

With Kind Regards and Happy NSX Driving,

Mike L.
(412) 901-0517
[email protected]

Attachments

• NSX_Transmission_PNs_1.pdf
    373.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back