• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please stop listening to your dealers...

Dealers don't know crap about what's coming out and what's going to replace the NSX. I've read sooo many posts with "My dealer says that the NSX is going to be replaced by bla bla bla bla"

If you want information, you have to know someone on the inside...someone involved with Honda R&D or one of the designers. Not through some magazine, or "rumours"..you have to get it from someone who knows whats going on behind closed doors. Sorry, just had to rant....

Spinner said:
Dealers don't know crap about what's coming out and what's going to replace the NSX. I've read sooo many posts with "My dealer says that the NSX is going to be replaced by bla bla bla bla"

If you want information, you have to know someone on the inside...someone involved with Honda R&D or one of the designers. Not through some magazine, or "rumours"..you have to get it from someone who knows whats going on behind closed doors. Sorry, just had to rant....
I like soup.

Spinner said:
Me too...split pea soup with pieces of ham.

That reminds me of a video I saw with this asian girl who.......oh nevermind. Anyway, the stuff looked just like split pea soup with pieces of ham. I get sick just thinking about it.

Back