• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PNW & Portland,OR NSX owners

How about someone pick me up in the nsx this weekend. =) I miss the NSX SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Its been a year that ive driven in one or even heard one run.

hi guys, if everyone on this thread wants to send me their email i can combine it with the rest and send out a group email with some dates for consideration......

mark white

Hey NW owners!

Spring will be here soon and some of the local Portland area owners are planning a get together Saturday, April 9th. We are planning on meeting at the Skyline restaurant in NW Portland around 11:30, having lunch and weather permitting, do a short drive in the area. All NSX owners are welcome and we would love to have any Seattle area owners join us that are willing to endure I-5!

Hope to see ya all there!

Mark

Hey NW owners!

Spring will be here soon and some of the local Portland area owners are planning a get together Saturday, April 9th. We are planning on meeting at the Skyline restaurant in NW Portland around 11:30, having lunch and weather permitting, do a short drive in the area. All NSX owners are welcome and we would love to have any Seattle area owners join us that are willing to endure I-5!

Hope to see ya all there!

Mark

Checked the forecast and it looks like we might get lucky on Saturday.

I did see the sun yesterday; briefly, between the hail storms.

I'm almost to the point where I would risk driving the NSX in the rain :eek:

Key word is "almost",

Matt

Hey guys. Passed on an NSX for the last two cars I bought/built (600whp EVO and kit car) but have finally returned to my senses. Have sold both and will be an owner as soon as the right car becomes available. Looking forward to some meets hopefully!

Tom

nice drive today and it was great meeting the new owners and S/O's......8 NSX's and a couple of errant S2000's (and one lonely Exige)......looking forward to a day drive on May 21st....will post more details soon.....probably a group breakfast in the Hillsboro area followed by a trip to the coast, taking in HWY 53 of course......

Attachments

• april drive.jpg
    april drive.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 100
Looking forward to meeting up with other local NSX owners....

Any of you guys going to Sunriver Festival of Cars? It's the most "car" fun event of the year. The drive down from PDX is not to be missed!

http://www.sunriverfestivalofcars.com/

Last edited:
man, it seems like our so-called summer is flying by!..........maybe we could figure out a date in Sept. to do a group drive......one option would be to do a route we frequently make on the bikes to Shaniko-Antelope...maybe abrreviate it and go to The Dalles from there and return the old HWY....lots of curvy roads and minimal traffic.....maybe a 300-350 mile day from PDX........just a thought.....

That drive sounds like a good idea....

Picture of my old NSX from the festival of cars in 2008:

20080913_1432-2.jpg

20080913_1430.jpg

Last edited:
how duz sept 17th look for folks??

if you havent sent me your home email feel free to do so and i can include it in the local owners group.....mark

Hey Mike, welcome back to the NSX community :biggrin:
I knew you wouldn't leave us for long :biggrin::biggrin:

LOL, yea, the NSX is just too good to say no too! I went to the darkside for a bit but I saw the light....

My new X;

DSC_4817.jpg

gorgeous car and welcome back to the fold!

everyone should put the 17th on their calendars and we will get some details out soon........we are looking at getting in some good driving over the mountain and making our way to Sun River to look at the cars during their "festival of speed" event that weekend.

Back