• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PNW & Portland,OR NSX owners

My car will be in the show in Sunriver so I'll be driving down with the pack on Friday morning. I highly recommend it as there are about 60-70 high end cars blasting down in one big group. One year I was racing Ron Tonkin in his ENZO into Bend.....good times.:biggrin:

LOL, yea, the NSX is just too good to say no too! I went to the darkside for a bit but I saw the light....

My new X;

DSC_4817.jpg

Beautiful!

Long time lurker, 1st time poster and 1st time NSX owner. Just picked up my 2000 BB NSX. Love it. I look forward to any meet and drives in the PDX area.

Attachments

• NSX1.jpg
    NSX1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 73
Hey congrats and welcome!....you just acquired an incredibly special car! We try to get together for a couple drives each year and have had some great outings. PM sent

Last edited:
My car will be in the show in Sunriver so I'll be driving down with the pack on Friday morning. I highly recommend it as there are about 60-70 high end cars blasting down in one big group. One year I was racing Ron Tonkin in his ENZO into Bend.....good times.:biggrin:

Hey Swift,
I was wondering about the horse power output on your CT supercharger.

Thanks
Tuan

Thanks guys. Look forward to meeting everybody. Hopefully it stops raining soon. I've already toweled the car twice. It's PDX...who am I kidding....

Thanks guys. Look forward to meeting everybody. Hopefully it stops raining soon. I've already toweled the car twice. It's PDX...who am I kidding....

You're a lucky guy I was working on that NSX that you just got but I was too late.

You're a lucky guy I was working on that NSX that you just got but I was too late.

Thanks. I test drove it the day it hit the dealer and bought it the next day after a PPI. Good luck on finding yours...hopefully another one turns up in Portland soon.

Any recommendations on a car audio installer in greater Portland area who can troubleshoot an aftermarket Kenwood system in an NSX? I've read mixed reviews about the chains....

Anyone close to Ron Tonkin Acura in Beaverton? May need someone to look at a car out there if it's not a big inconvenience. Pls pm me. Thanks. :smile:

Gentlemen, It's been a pleasure being a part of prime. As of today I no longer have my NSX. It has been sold to a nice local couple. Hopefully I'll still see it around. I will be back in an NSX sometime in the future. You guys take care of yourself.

Eric

hey guys, good to see a lot of my cars in my hometown state!

So how many NSX's owners are there in the northwest area total? I know here in the bay area we can get about 50 NSX's total for a well planned event.

I'm actually shipping my NSX back up to Tigard for a friend's wedding so pretty excited to drive it to Lincoln City and the OR Coast later this year.

cheers
rick

Hey PDX area owners! We are looking at Saturday, June 16th for an NSX meet and drive. Details to follow. If I don't already have your email address for the group email, feel free to PM your name and address. Mark

I'm always up for a drive.

My car looks a bit different now:

DSC01895.jpg

DSC01894.jpg

NSXPrime forum seems pretty dead for NW members these days. It would be good to know if there is still a group of NW NSX folks that hang out.

NSXPrime forum seems pretty dead for NW members these days. It would be good to know if there is still a group of NW NSX folks that hang out.
The Seattle group meets at the Shop in Seattle every third Thursday 6 pm.

The Seattle group meets at the Shop in Seattle every third Thursday 6 pm.
Good to know, unfortunately weekday nights are pretty tough with work and traffic. I'd definitely be interested if you guys end up ever doing something on the weekends.

Good to know, unfortunately weekday nights are pretty tough with work and traffic. I'd definitely be interested if you guys end up ever doing something on the weekends.
Are you in the facebook group or messenger area? That's where we talk most of the time.

Back