• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Possible NSX JGTC poster - reply if you are interested

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
I got this e-mail from a guy trying to gauge interest in a JGTC NSX poster. For anyone not familiar with JGTC, it's a big race series in Japan. http://www.jgtc.net

I have no affiliation with Mr. Baker but figured the best way to get feedback was to post it here and tell him to check the responses. Here is his e-mail:

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:30:51 +0930

Hi,

I was thinking of producing a JGTC Raybrig NSX poster because I like the way they look, maybe with each Kunimitsu car from each year, do you know how popular this series/team is in Japan/worldwide, do you think its worth doing? Here's a Formula 1 poster I did, the NSX one would be something similar

Hope to hear what you think

thanks, Antony

abaker.jpg

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 27 April 2001).]

I'd buy one of those that was NSX-related.

However, I'd be even more interested in posters that were just one large picture of a nice-looking NSX.

-Mike

Hey Lud how about creating a post for submit your favorite NSX picture to be used in creating a poster. Each entry would need to state that the submiter has rights to the image and that it can be used for the purpose of creating a poster. Also we want a small image posted but either the real photo or very-high res image for production.

I think I may have a way to get them produced at a low cost if we allow a promotional tag on it somewhere. I'm thinking we'd only need to charge production cost and shipping. Private me if you're interested.

BTW this is a very cool racing series. I wish we had something like this in the states.
------------------
Hal Jones
Lake Oswego, Oregon
95T Blk\Blk SportShift

[This message has been edited by hejo (edited 29 April 2001).]

Back