• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post all your rides

We had or currently have ?

'06 Subaru WRX Limited (stock) -- Current daily driver, about to sell, only 19k miles
'95 Supra SE with 1jz-gte swap (412rwhp after 1 hour on the dyno) -- sold
'85 AMC Jeep CJ-7 (5" skyjacker, 35" swampers) -- sold

DSCF4313.jpg
100_0078.jpg
DSCF1883.jpg

I have a couple of Lotus Esprit's. The one pictured here was my daily driver for 4-1/2 years until I purchased my NSX about 5 months ago....

Dennis

Attachments

• PICT0009a.jpg
    PICT0009a.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 347
  • PICT0012a.jpg
    PICT0012a.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 63
Thanks... Unfortunately, it was taken when I moved to Texas so I had to give it up in the move. It still graces my garage wall though....

Thanks...!! The paint is factory original though I've buffed it out a few times and I keep several coats of wax on it at all times. Unfortunately it spent 8 out of the 12 months of 2007 in one local Lotus dealership or the other and they're not too careful with customer's cars. As a result I've got scrapes, scratches and door dings that would never have occurred with me....

Dennis

Current:
92 Acura Legend (daily)
05 Honda Element (wife drives)

Just sold:
05 American Ironhorse Outlaw

Have owned:
94 TT Supra
95? TT 300ZX
86 Vette
96 Trans am
98 850 Turbo Wagon
01 YZF 600

The funny thing. I don't usually take pictures of my cars. I think i have a few of the Vette and a couple of the Supra before mods but thats about it. I keep meaning to take some of the NSX too but i guess i'm just not the kind of guy who photographs his cars very often.

Back