• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post Deleted

Hi,

I just got a post deleted from the tamoske thread. Just want to know the reason why ?
I see all kind of non-sense flamming posts in tamoskes threads, as mods and admin knows, i don't do that ... instead my post was just to try to bring a clarification to some doubts raised by other members about a third member ID...

i'm not bashing in any way...just seeking a reason (if there is one)

Most likely because it was not directly related to the topic. The "avatar issue" was and is a non-issue since the avatar being used now is one of the available generic avatars and the totality of the posts, not specifically yours, suggested an improper use of it. I can see the need to delete what ultimately became "irrelevant posts" so keep the focus on the real problem with Tamoske.

Hi,

Ok... I agree 100%.

although i don't post at all at those threads, i'm well aware of the problem... i even already found out how much would cost me to do a long drive to lithuania (to collect all stuff.... it's about 3500kms each way...plus food and tolls.
Thats a thing i thought about, and i would do to help fellow Primers that were shafted, but can't due to the high costs.

i have my fingers crossed so all this has a happy ending.

Most likely because it was not directly related to the topic. The "avatar issue" was and is a non-issue since the avatar being used now is one of the available generic avatars and the totality of the posts, not specifically yours, suggested an improper use of it. I can see the need to delete what ultimately became "irrelevant posts" so keep the focus on the real problem with Tamoske.

Hi,

Ok... I agree 100%.

although i don't post at all at those threads, i'm well aware of the problem... i even already found out how much would cost me to do a long drive to lithuania (to collect all stuff.... it's about 3500kms each way...plus food and tolls.
Thats a thing i thought about, and i would do to help fellow Primers that were shafted, but can't due to the high costs.

i have my fingers crossed so all this has a happy ending.

Even prime's heros and champions get deleted ,you should not feel too special:wink:

Back